GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Graphicker said:
I told myself I will no longer drink during game days. But she's the one, She's the one that drowns me in freedom.

:lmao:

If this was the 4pm game I would be drowning my sorrows! But, it's too early!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Don't fold still plenty of time last I checked but fuck a TD is so crucial this next drive. Please!

A55VA6

Legend
We look like the old Rams. You know, worst in the NFL type Rams.

D isn't doing too bad right now, but the offense looks AWFUL. I mean awful.

Graphicker

Starter
I really want to see how we respond next week vs another tough opponent. Being such a young team can have it's advantages and disadvantageous and one being team morale. Great thing is that we have a leader and such a strong veteran presence. I really do hope our guys will come out with fire next week. Fisher did a great of doing that last year, But let's see whats ahead.. Good thing is that we'll be in second place no matter after the end of day.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pettis - BEAST MODE :lmao:

Graphicker

Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Graphicker said:
I told myself I will no longer drink during game days. But she's the one, She's the one that drowns me in freedom.

:lmao:

If this was the 4pm game I would be drowning my sorrows! But, it's too early!

You don't know how many times I had to open and close my fridge. I busted a Denzel scene from Flight.