Game Thread: Rams @ 49ers (2014 Game 8)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
Honestly, we should be 6-2 if we could only hold a lead. I hope this is a sign of maturity although Davis did nothing to inspire confidence today. This is the way the D should have played all year!

jap

Legend
Honestly, we should be 6-2 if we could only hold a lead. I hope this is a sign of maturity although Davis did nothing to inspire confidence today. This is the way the D should have played all year!

Really? If you expect young kids in their 1st, 2nd, even 3rd years to roll into a new defensive scheme with no hiccups you got a lot more confidence in them than I do. You got to expect early mistakes and then see them gel later on . . . as we are currently seeing.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
WE BEAT THE 40 fuckin winers! Yes. I am sofa kink happy right now. This moment...............................

Comes around a few time in a lifetime. so drunk i can't type. i'm happy.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
There really is a God. Fuck you NFL, fuck you niners and fuck you refs.
Fumble no call.
No TD "offsetting penalties".
But it's not fixed, right?

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
2 of our 3 wins are against the Seahags and Whiners. The Cardinals are next.......

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Like to see the d line stop the runner in the bakfield by not letting him run
There really is a God. freak you NFL, freak you niners and freak you refs.
Fumble no call.
And OPI on the whiners and no calls!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There really is a God. freak you NFL, freak you niners and freak you refs.
Fumble no call.

Just maybe the worm has turned!

jap

Legend
Gotta get the Cards. No freaking NFC West opponent is sweeping this team this season!!!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It was Tru's first game back today and he obviously had some struggles. I am wondering if you guys think the flip to the other side of the D hurt him?

On a side note I'm pretty excited to see what inserting Long, JJ, and Barron does for this defense. They looked like what I/We have been expecting for quite some time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
GW has some young kids (e.g., 'Tree) in critical positions with read & react duties. They have to grow into their roles, and they are making mistakes but learning to fight through them.

This is Tru's first GameDay of the season, and it's tough to start off with an opponent like 'Frisco. I doubt he's game tough yet. As the Baby Animal mitigated his boners, I would cut him a little slack.

AD hung tough despite looking rattled early on. Kudos for the kid for sticking it out in a tough one where his weaknesses were exposed more & more.

We knew he'd be rusty, he was. That penalty still hurt like heck, regardless. He turns his head around then he might get a pick.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
How did Barron play?

Again haven't seen the game but am piecing things together here until I can get back home and see the game!!

But thought the trade was bunk, hopefully I'm wrong!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
How bout Dem Rams!
I had the pleasure of watching all the So Cal Niner fans walk out of the bar in complete shock today. It was Nnnnnnnice. :)

Alan

Legend
It's damn fine to see everyone on this board in such a happy frame of mind! (y) :cheers:

Except for @Angry Ram of course because he's well, angry all the time. :snicker: