Game Thread: Kc At Indy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Luck is playing horrible defense in this one too.

jap

Legend
I think Luck is a good QB...I'm starting to think the notion that he is the next Manning might have been a bit premature.

I ALWAYS thought that was widely premature. Give the guy a chance to get his NFL feet wet before the anointing begins already. :yousure:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I ALWAYS thought that was widely premature. Give the guy a chance to get his NFL feet wet before the anointing begins already. :yousure:

Yup.......anytime the hype machine decides to kick in this year though I'm all for it!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think this one is over, yet.

Chiefs need to keep being aggressive for a while longer. But they need to keep running. Not sure why they are pass happy.

jap

Legend
I don't think this one is over, yet.

Chiefs need to keep being aggressive for a while longer. But they need to keep running. Not sure why they are pass happy.

Not entirely! I think Alex wants to rush for 100 yards in this one. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Deacon Jones award winner
Vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif
with the sack fumble

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You may be right CGI, that turnover was huge, if he had stayed up he might of been able to return it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh, and gratz to me on hitting 1k posts!!!!!!! Did it a lot faster here(7 months 3 days) than i did over at ClanRam, think it took me over 3 years there with how little is posted as opposed to this forum.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh, and gratz to me on hitting 1k posts!!!!!!! Did it a lot faster here(7 months 3 days) than i did over at ClanRam, think it took me over 3 years there with how little is posted as opposed to this forum.

Congratulations, Tron!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah congrats, I'm slowly closing in on that 1,000 post mark. Only came here to make 1 post, addicted now.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm okay with Mathis getting the inaugural Deacon Jones award...I'm just glad it isn't someone like Aldon Smith (and I'm a Mizzou fan!!!).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Come on KC!

You got to slow this momentum with a score. Oh, and, run the ball some!