Game Thread: Kc At Indy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
KC 31 first half points! :wow:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The Colts are way overrated. No way they win 9 games in the NFC West.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
It's gonna get funny now, with Mayock kissing Luck's behind all the way to the 4th quarter.

RFIP

I'm as a big a Luck fan as there is but he gets away with ints every game, should have 3 already today and Houstons may have gone to the house.

LOL then they talk about his great memory but yet he has a play chart on his wrist!

Sidenote: you talk about having a sound advantage as a QB, they bring in Luck's coach from Stanford as OC, then they acquire four Stanford players as well.

I guess Sam did get 5 games with Mark Clayton one year...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Andrew Luck can't elevate his teammates.

I think he is not as good as advertised and that the Colts HAVE to be kicking themselves in the ass. They let Manning walk and he is playing All World football and they could still have him and a bounty of picks from trading the pick they used to get Luck. Double whammy......

Then add in the Richardson trade. Irsay is a meddling ninny, Snyder and Jones don't have that market cornered.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Luck looks like any other young QB playing against a vastly superior team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow! Luck is... A bust! :lol:

In all seriousness; those two INTs were pretty bad.

jap

Legend
He's still a young kid, growing up with all the trials and tribulations of being a starting NFL QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not as easy as it sounds...

4cLpmk5.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think Luck is a good QB...I'm starting to think the notion that he is the next Manning might have been a bit premature.