GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Does Schotty have any confidence in the O? Cuz it dont look like it on 1st down ZS picks up 7 so he calls 2 passes, punt. Then 2nd and 19 he calls a 2 yrd pass to Cook.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Also jeez, Stacy starts running good, but nope.. Lets stop running and start doing short passes.

Kid's showing something, why go to passes that are just over glorified runs? If you're going short you might as well run.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:
I don't understand how the coaching can be this bad that every week we blow coverages by a mile. How do you leave Blackmon that open. And WTF is Giordano doing.

F ME

Blown coverage doesn't fall on coaching, CB had Blackmon right in front of his eyes and just ran right past him, freaking Giordano over. Can only coach your guy so much before he just has to do yanno?

That falls all on that CB. Don't know what he was thinking about, but it wasn't defense.

I disagree. Blown coverages one time are ok, but every week is on coaching. Or you just have dumb players that don't understand their assignment. We have basically the same players.

This is happening every week..

I agree, but this one I don't pin on the coaching. If it's guys not knowing where to go and what to do, that's on coaching.

The kid knew where to go, went there and just kept going. He knew he was supposed to cover Blackmon and just didn't.

That's on him, but it does go into something far greater than just his failure.

I think the greater concern is what the hell has happened to the entire defense since last year. We have glimpses of it but then it falls apart. I'm not sure if that's coaching, scheme or players just not executing. Or maybe all of the above. It's just sad to watch with the talent we have. Blackmon and Jones both ran simple little routes that went for 80 yard TD's. That shouldn't happen.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
GIO.

GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THANK YOU A FOR BEING A BUST GABBERT! :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bwdenverram said:
I don't want to see #27 on the field. Ever..He might be the slowest safety I have ever seen.
Lol

sent via Tapatalk.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Could you negative guys just chill out a little. Please. You are not experts on QB play, I assure you of that.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS
GIORDANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
RamBall said:
Does Schotty have any confidence in the O? Cuz it dont look like it on 1st down ZS picks up 7 so he calls 2 passes, punt. Then 2nd and 19 he calls a 2 yrd pass to Cook.

Really?

That's a woefully bad series.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
HometownBoy said:
Also jeez, Stacy starts running good, but nope.. Lets stop running and start doing short passes.

Kid's showing something, why go to passes that are just over glorified runs? If you're going short you might as well run.

I been telling people around here Stacy is a better RB then the others we got. Shotty is all fucked up, its like he has a play book made up for the game and if the game is going our way or not he sticks to that book. NO adjustments "Play #17 says slants, I know we just threw it 2 times but gotta go by the book. Sam throw a 2 yard pass." :sly: