Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Look; I love DR...

But let's give someone else a chance.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I think DRich has issues looking for holes he just runs the play as designed

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And now Kendricks is hurt. This is not good...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kendricks and Saffold need to start a scrapbooking club.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll be honest guys and not to be negative, but I'm getting kinda tired of watching 1-2 yard Richardson runs. I just don't think he's the right guy. Say what you want about Pead but at least he can make guys miss.
Is our run blocking THAT bad?

A55VA6

Legend
Put Stacy at RB, and alternate every now and then with Tavon. I think it could be deadly, yeah?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think if we're not making some holes then let Stacy get in there. Stacy can break some tackles

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Even before he was gimpy Richardson has look unremarkable, might have to start letting our others spread their wings.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bwdenverram said:
I'll be honest guys and not to be negative, but I'm getting kinda tired of watching 1-2 yard Richardson runs. I just don't think he's the right guy. Say what you want about Pead but at least he can make guys miss.
I agree. He's a very good change of pace guy, but he's not someone who can carry the load

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bwdenverram said:
DRich just never looks for alternatives he just runs the play no matter if he's running right into a pile of guys

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
I think if we're not making some holes then let Stacy get in there. Stacy can break some tackles

How did Indy get 179 yards ?

Might as well try a big back for a while.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
well we are going to see Stacy but I don't feel confident that the results will be any different