Game of Threads: House Rams vs House Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
bwdenverram said:
brokeu91 said:
I think if we're not making some holes then let Stacy get in there. Stacy can break some tackles

How did Indy get 179 yards ?

Might as well try a big back for a while.
When the hole was plugged the Indy rb looked for an alternative route

A55VA6

Legend
Defense is looking good, offense isn't. We need to get the ball in Tavons or Chris's hands on screens or something. Let them run

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rdlkgliders said:
well we are going to see Stacy but I don't feel confident that the results will be any different
Agreed I don't like any of our hb options

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Rabid Ram said:
bwdenverram said:
I'll be honest guys and not to be negative, but I'm getting kinda tired of watching 1-2 yard Richardson runs. I just don't think he's the right guy. Say what you want about Pead but at least he can make guys miss.
Is our run blocking THAT bad?
DRich just never looks for alternatives he just runs the play no matter if he's running right into a pile of guys

That's what I'm seeing also. Yeah, let me run into the pile that is at the LOS. He has speed, use it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
rdlkgliders said:
well we are going to see Stacy but I don't feel confident that the results will be any different

I'm not sure I expect much difference either. This problem looks to be "hole related".

But... I do love a more powerful runner on first and second down. Stacy brings that.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Rabid Ram said:
rdlkgliders said:
Agreed I don't like any of our hb options
I agree it's been a while since this was the case

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Our offensive line is failing on the run and giving no time on the pass! Come on!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
bradshaw isn't a big back and he just ran straight at them until he got to the second level nothing fancy just better blocking