Game Day Thread: Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting to see Westbrooks inactive. Hmm.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
With Dunbar being inactive, we should see a lot of Barron and Ayers.

Yeah, you'd think Barron would be able to step right in for Alec and play well. They have similar skill sets, Alec is more athletic despite the 10-20 pound weight difference. But Barron is a LB'er-SS hybrid who excels in the box. He blitzes regularly.

RamWoodie

Legend
Ok folks...let's play "The Player You Want To Show Up Today". We know everyone has to show up...but this game is naming the player you most want to see play a big part in this game. YOU ONLY GET TO CHOOSE ONE PLAYER!!

My choice is Brain Quick! If this guy shows up today it opens up the offense more. Teams won't roll to only Britt as the threat!

940x.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Ok folks...let's play "The Player You Want To Show Up Today". We know everyone has to show up...but this game is naming the player you most want to see play a big part in this game. YOU ONLY GET TO CHOOSE ONE PLAYER!!

My choice is Brain Quick! If this guy shows up today it opens up the offense more. Teams won't roll to only Britt as the threat!

940x.jpg
Gurley!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Laurinaitis. He had a very good game last week and we need him in both stopping the run and short passing game......

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

940x.jpg
484060766-645x356.jpg

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'll play!

I want Robert Quinn to show up and take over this game. Four sacks!

image.jpg

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
Let's don't forget the running game that the Pack has...if you forget Lacey is back there you can get burned. The Packers know the Rams have a good pass rush..BUT... Quinn and Long need to play the wide runs well today.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What player I want to show up. Thats easy. Todd Gurley shows up and their defense will have to account for him. Which in turn opens things up for Foles and the receivers. A good game by Gurley also wears out their defense and keeps Rogers on the sidelines longer.

RamWoodie

Legend
With Dunbar being inactive, we should see a lot of Barron and Ayers.
Yep. I don't think Dunbar was in good game shape either. I didn't like the Rams picking him back up, and I know it makes some sense but I simply noticed that off the PEDs he isn't the same player.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Let's don't forget the running game that the Pack has...if you forget Lacey is back there you can get burned. The Packers know the Rams have a good pass rush..BUT... Quinn and Long need to play the wide runs well today.
I'm actually quite interested in seeing Donald vs Lacy, that's a lot of man colliding with each other. Should be some fun collisions.