Game Day Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone making anything cool today?

I think I'm going to make a pot of ham and beans. I love crockpot food on game day.

…..

Legend
Stuck at work again....

Luckily we have project dollars dangling out there, so I'm going to buy the crew Johnny's New York Pizza on the company dime.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We're making tacos with turkey beef today. Watermelon and angel haired pasta for sides.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm doing Baby back ribs on the Weber, baked yams, grilled zucchini, BBQ beans and garlic bread .... but it won't be done til after we kick the shit out of GB so .... Just beer this morning! :cheers::popcorn:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty boring being a PST zone guy. Probably make an omelette of some kind for the game and then the late games will be some leftover lasagna.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fighting off a cold and I'm fighting it off like it's a cage deathmatch...

So, other than an Isagenix shake in the morning, I'll probably just have soup and a sandwich for lunch and be hydrating like CRAZY all day.

The WIFE gets home today at 9:45pm!!! She's been away for two weeks and even after 26 years of marriage, we both can't stand to be apart for too long. I so can't wait!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

So, other than an Isagenix shake in the morning, I'll probably just have soup and a sandwich for lunch and be hydrating like CRAZY all day.

The WIFE gets home today at 9:45pm!!! She's been away for two weeks and even after 26 years of marriage, we both can't stand to be apart for too long. I so can't wait!!!

That's cool as shit. That's the dream right there, fellas.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

Bro ... my wife is a traveling manager for a state agency. She is gone 5-6 days a week. She just got a permanent manager position at an office that is only half our drive away. She doesn't start that job until Nov. 1 but to say that we are both counting down the days is an understatement!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shish-ka-bobs and BBQ ribs (sweet baby Ray's sauce) on the grill, Grolch and Fosters in the cooler.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
After dining at Texas de Brazil last evening, we're taking it a tad light today going with Pan Fried Sea Bass over a roasted red pepper sauce with broccoli puree and a couple of bottles of a nice Chablis.

I realize it sounds a tad "Foo Foo" but after last night's meat coma and the multitude of Bass Ale's that followed, it's a must today.
cq5dam.web.266.200.jpeg

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Albondigas soup! I'm a little under the weather with a cold and really craving this.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I've taken inspiration from this thread in previous weeks and years and have a huge pot of chilli on the go. I am NOT a chef, so hopefully I don't poison myself!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Carne Asada tacos.
My favorite way is to by Flank Steaks and dry marinate in a no/low sugar BBQ rub, with addition of a little coriander.
Simple toppings of Finely diced onion and cilantro. Finish with my homemade Arbol Chile' salsa.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Albondigas soup! I'm a little under the weather with a cold and really craving this.

Meatball soup?

No idea what to have, I do however as a treat have some peanut m&m's and mini daim bars.