Game Day Menu: Share your vittles!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That's right, I used vittles. Deal with it. I, myself, have marinated this monster of a bavette and will have it with scalloped potatos. I will be washing it down with Sierra Nevada. Whatchu folks grubbin and sippin on?

20231118_092443.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am hooked on these in-husk tamales from my local grocery store. I have been eating the beef ones, but bought pork to try this time. I will top them with a red enchilada sauce.

Pico and chips as appetizer.

:horns:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Taking it easy as we go light to get ready for Thursday. Garlic Grilled Chicken with mixed vegetables.
1700405800986.png

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I usually don't eat at that time. I have a full breakfast mid morning around 10 or 11. Then dinner around 5. I'm having biscuits and gravy with eggs and potatoes on the side. But I will be snacking on chips and my homemade salsa during the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Went the lazy route. Tossed some steak strips in the slow cooker with ranch beans, enchilada sauce & salsa this am. Just gotta fire up the rice cooker at gametime.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had me some Ovaltine. Gonna have a half of a Sugar Kiss melon in a few. Wife is in the process of prepping it for me.

For dinner, i put a TriTip in the Sous Vide last night at 127°. Going to fire up the smoker to 600° at around 4pm - season and sear. Serving it up with some brussle sprouts.

Good eats.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Had me some Ovaltine. Gonna have a half of a Sugar Kiss melon in a few. Wife is in the process of prepping it for me.

For dinner, i put a TriTip in the Sous Vide last night at 127°. Going to fire up the smoker to 600° at around 4pm - season and sear. Serving it up with some brussle sprouts.

Good eats.

Did you do the brussel sprouts in the sous vide as well?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Started prepping for Thanksgiving.
Just salted by bird and will leave it for the next 3 days. Uncover it Wednesday to let the skin dry.
Also roasting a bunch of Turkey parts and started making a bunch of stock.
A must for great gravy and stuffing.

With that, I’m going easy today.
Ground beef tacos. Always fry the shells.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm tired. I'm just going to get a sub from Jersey Mike's. Giant veggie to be exact.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Started prepping for Thanksgiving.
Just salted by bird and will leave it for the next 3 days. Uncover it Wednesday to let the skin dry.
Also roasting a bunch of Turkey parts and started making a bunch of stock.
A must for great gravy and stuffing.

With that, I’m going easy today.
Ground beef tacos. Always fry the shells.
Oh sure. Just derail straight to a turkey day thread. :evil:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Nah. Im just going to go basic and steam them.
Personal recipe I use, broil the Brussel sprouts for about 30 minutes with salt, pepper and garlic at 450. After 30 minutes sprinkle with Parmesan or feta, and balsamic. Serve with fresh pomegranate seeds.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, just ate a couple of deli meat sandwiches. Then I'll have a couple of baked potatoes for dinner. Microwave's broken, so I can't do much else.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you haven't tried yet I recommend trying that in the future. Sous vide them with butter and seasoning. Then give them a good sear. Incredible
I've done it. Works great. I use my sous vide a lot.

Have you ever tried doing lobster in it? A little butter and tiny amount of chipotle then pull it out, clip the top and broil for a minute. Outstanding.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Personal recipe I use, broil the Brussel sprouts for about 30 minutes with salt, pepper and garlic at 450. After 30 minutes sprinkle with Parmesan or feta, and balsamic. Serve with fresh pomegranate seeds.
Funny. I decided to do just that. I have some REALLY good balsamic and some shredded Parmesan. It will taste even better after sweeping the Shecocks.

Cheers!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Funny. I decided to do just that. I have some REALLY good balsamic and some shredded Parmesan. It will taste even better after sweeping the Shecocks.

Cheers!
I can’t go in another direction unless it’s initially cooked the same way with salt, pepper and garlic, but then served with comeback sauce.

Drinking an Anderson Valley old fashioned now, cheers!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can’t go in another direction unless it’s initially cooked the same way with salt, pepper and garlic, but then served with comeback sauce.

Drinking an Anderson Valley old fashioned now, cheers!
I decided to do a little hitch. I sprinkled a little dark rum on them before broiling and I'm using my steak rub that is mostly SPG but has some horseradish powder and onion powder in it.

I'll try to remember to post pictures.

And I i have a real nice peaty Mezcal that ive been sipping on.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I decided to do a little hitch. I sprinkled a little dark rum on them before broiling and I'm using my steak rub that is mostly SPG but has some horseradish powder and onion powder in it.

I'll try to remember to post pictures.

And I i have a real nice peaty Mezcal that ive been sipping on.
That’s a great mix. Thinking of what I could do to put some spice or heat on it, horseradish would definitely work. Good idea.