Game ball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
There are a few I want to give out

Nick Foles: 18/27 297 yards 1td
Even after he got strip sacked he bounced back and played to win. Made a lot of clutch passes. A few missed opportunities but I loved what he showed us.

Bam Bam: 16 carries 45 yards, 4 rec 77 yards
Was a stud. the small dump offs to him were basically runs. I was worried about him being our starter but man, he proved me wrong big time. So glad he is on our team.

Jared Cook: 5 rec 85 yards
He was the go to guy. Think almost every catch was a first down.

Stedman Bailey: 3 rec 58 yards. That beautiful pass from Foles to Bailey between Sherman and Thomas was the best pass I've seen in a long long time.

Lance Kendricks: 2 rec 42 yards
That TD was the play of the game. Clutch!!!

Aaron Donald: 9 Tackles, 3 Tackles for loss, 2 sacks
If you havent heard, he is my Bae. And that last play of the game......man I love this guy.

Tavon Austin:
That punt return was the fastest I've ever seen him move. Was like watching him in fast forward.

Trujo:
That interception was huge. really hope he is going to be ok. We need him.

Who do you think deserves game balls?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Gotta be Bennie and Foles, they kept the offense in this. I am definitely happy with Bennie. If he can do it to SeaAdderall then he can so it to any team in the league.

Mason and Gurley need not rush.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
BENNY FRIGGIN CUNNINGHAM. Nobody thought we've have any success from the RB position against Seattle w/o Mason. His key 3rd down catches for conversions including the 3rd and 15 and the 3rd and 4 shovel pass were AMAZING. Also loved the broken tackle where the defender only got jersey.

Donald and the DL deserve a lot of credit as does Foles

RamWoodie

Legend
Bradley Marquez. Frank Cignetti.
That kid had his head in the game. You got guys running full speed at you on a short kick, and you still have the mind to signal a fair catch??? That was GREAT thinking under pressure!!!

Glad the refs were able to get it right or they would have bailed the Hags out of a dumb call!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Can;t believe i forgot to give them one. Great call!
Marquez made great play on the onsides but also a good block on Austin's TD return. I didn't understand why he was active before the game but I was damn glad he was during it.

jap

Legend

You could have mentioned The Mighty Quinn as well, but we are all so used to him having multi-sack games it doesn't feel like such a big deal anymore. Aren't we spoiled rotten!?! :LOL:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
There are a few I want to give out

Nick Foles: 18/27 297 yards 1td
Even after he got strip sacked he bounced back and played to win. Made a lot of clutch passes. A few missed opportunities but I loved what he showed us.

Bam Bam: 16 carries 45 yards, 4 rec 77 yards
Was a stud. the small dump offs to him were basically runs. I was worried about him being our starter but man, he proved me wrong big time. So glad he is on our team.

Jared Cook: 5 rec 85 yards
He was the go to guy. Think almost every catch was a first down.

Stedman Bailey: 3 rec 58 yards. That beautiful pass from Foles to Bailey between Sherman and Thomas was the best pass I've seen in a long long time.

Lance Kendricks: 2 rec 42 yards
That TD was the play of the game. Clutch!!!

Aaron Donald: 9 Tackles, 3 Tackles for loss, 2 sacks
If you havent heard, he is my Bae. And that last play of the game......man I love this guy.

Tavon Austin:
That punt return was the fastest I've ever seen him move. Was like watching him in fast forward.

Trujo:
That interception was huge. really hope he is going to be ok. We need him.

Brockers,Quinn, Long, Hayes ,Simms This crew is DANGEROUS!!!

Just keep going and add #'s 20 and #47 From FSU & FLORIDA as Roberson was amazing to me in filling in as next man up and doing a decent job in coverage and
tackling. Ogletree and JL and Barron, had great roles all game. McDonald did'nt have his very best game. Jenkins solid. OL with young guns had some struggles but sucked it up and started to get some GEL flowing. It was a beautifull thing.

The Triplette referee group tried to steal the game with bogus Personal Foul call. Missed the Pass Interference call, the fumble that ogletree got before Lynch's knee was down and the Onsides Kick that Triplettes crew told him he "LOST HIS MIND" on.

This was such a team win Coordinators calling the plays JL gettin em' lined up Cignetti making adjustments and the team executing like we have'nt seen for the longest time. The seahawks came to make a statement after SB and left with the RAMS making the BIG STATEMENT. NEVER QUIT NEVER GIVE IN OR GIVE UP. AMAZING !!! I'll have my crow deep fried,broiled and with a light creme sauce. My blood Pressure meds are'nt getting my heart to slow down 3 hours later.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
That kid had his head in the game. You got guys running full speed at you on a short kick, and you still have the mind to signal a fair catch??? That was GREAT thinking under pressure!!!

Glad the refs were able to get it right or they would have bailed the Hags out of a dumb call!

Maybe I'm underestimating the completeness of our coaching and his vision, but I tend to doubt he knew it was a play he could call a fair catch on. Just got lucky ha. I could be completely wrong though.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Give the fans at the game a game ball. Seattle's 12's tried their best to take over the dome today, but the Rams fans in attendance would have none of that shit. We even gave their asses a hard time while leaving.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Like I said, we were a QB away from the playoffs, now we have that QB, my ball goes to Foles first, than every one else we all mentioned. What a fricken game, what a battle. loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Give the fans at the game a game ball. Seattle's 12's tried their best to take over the dome today, but the Rams fans in attendance would have none of that crap. We even gave their asses a hard time while leaving.

Yes, the cheap game tickets will let a LOT of other fans in the games. I hope we go 2-0 so the 3rd game isn't half stealer fans in the dome in week 3.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the league. And when all is said and done, will be the best to ever play.

RamWoodie

Legend
Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the league. And when all is said and done, will be the best to ever play.
Let's take it slow with this. Donald made some great plays no doubt, but so did Quinn and Brockers.

I really think Brockers had the better game of them all...but you won't see it in statistics, you have to watch the game focusing on the DLine. Donald got free many times because the Hags were more worried about Brockers and Quinn.

I was watching the Dline pretty close all game.

Big Willie

Starter
I am giving out 4 Game Balls.
  • Nick Foles because he showed this team how to win close games. They have a leader who makes plays when plays break down.
  • Cunningham because he stepped up and made big plays consistently
  • Donald because he is unstoppable
  • Cignetti for giving us the creativity we've lacked for the last 3 years