Gaines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
LB too, lot of dropoff if they lose someone which means shuffling and a lot more DBs on the field. Ogletree is the one I worry about, because the middle's a bit rougher than the playmaking WILL spot in Williams' defense and AO gets dinged up.
Very true. Not sure we want to see what our LB's would look like if either Tree or Barron went down for any significant length of time. Rams would have to make some kind of progressive move if that happened i would think.
I don't wanna think about it, but it's inevitable that every year, just about every team suffers a big loss in either camp, preseason or early in the campaign.

[fingers crossed]

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Very true. Not sure we want to see what our LB's would look like if either Tree or Barron went down for any significant length of time. Rams would have to make some kind of progressive move if that happened i would think.
I don't wanna think about it, but it's inevitable that every year, just about every team suffers a big loss in either camp, preseason or early in the campaign.

[fingers crossed]

Bryce Hager looks good in the middle .
--Cameran Lynch plays Real attitude .