Gaines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Roger Stern
Any news on gaines. All I heard limpedoff field today. But no updates

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Well, they shoot horses, don't they?

It's a joke! It's a joke!!!

Name
Roger Stern
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know no news whatsoever. At least with tavon we knew it was cramps right away. No news is bad news

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i will feel sick if there's anything wrong with him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Any news on gaines. All I heard limpedoff field today. But no updates

He is out there.Was with the ones,but Coty Seanbauugh is stealing reps. He looks really good.When EJ was on Kenny Britt he never caught a pass I saw ?

Troy Hill looks good for a name no one is talking about.
CB's
Tru
CJ Gaines
Coty
Marcus Roberson
Troy Hill

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He is out there.Was with the ones,but Coty Seanbauugh is stealing reps. He looks really good.When CJ was on Kenny Britt,
I heard he came up lame at the end of practice per the HC

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
He is out there.Was with the ones,but Coty Seanbauugh is stealing reps. He looks really good.When CJ was on Kenny Britt he never caught a pass I saw ?

CB's
Tru
CJ Gaines
Coty
Marcus Roberson
Troy Hill

I'll wager you meant to say EJ Gaines. And I'm with ya'll in that I hope EJ stays healthy and plays like he did as a rookie.

(Heh....still can't figure out how he lasted to the 6th round)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I heard he came up lame at the end of practice per the HC

Maybe he did ?? Coty was in at the end of practice.So that was why ?? My bad on if he was out there during camp. I was just out there today. A lot was going on. They are all up & down 2 fields.There was a collision with a DB on far side of the field. Could not get his number.Britt made a play.Looked like maybe a head injury.Kenny kept going to the end zone & was pumped he finally made a play.Looked like good coverage .

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
He is out there.Was with the ones,but Coty Seanbauugh is stealing reps. He looks really good.When EJ was on Kenny Britt he never caught a pass I saw ?

CB's
Tru
CJ Gaines
Coty
Marcus Roberson
Troy Hill

was a big fan of Troy Hill when he came out of college, so good to hear hes having a good camp but you're missing joyner there and idk if they can afford to keep 6 cbs, unless maybe they go 4 safeties. a lot of interesting roster decisions to be made

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll wager you meant to say EJ Gaines. And I'm with ya'll in that I hope EJ stays healthy and plays like he did as a rookie.

(Heh....still can't figure out how he lasted to the 6th round)
Yes thanks
was a big fan of Troy Hill when he came out of college, so good to hear hes having a good camp but you're missing joyner there and idk if they can afford to keep 6 cbs, unless maybe they go 4 safeties. a lot of interesting roster decisions to be made
well Joyner I think more as a safety, but your right. He wa practicing with CB's & not the DB's

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fingers crossed. Probably the one area where we can't afford a major injury. A bit thin at CB beyond Tru, Gaines, Joyner, Roberson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Thought he could play in college too....My one concern with a guy like this...I know he can cover...he has a natural way about him...you can see it if you know what to look for ...easy backpedal, natural ability to look for the ball at the right moment and NOT allow the last second separation...great hands...but my one concern would be his physicality in TACKLING....

But this EJ injury is a fucking bummer...I always assume the worst with LisFranc injuries...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Thought he could play in college too....My one concern with a guy like this...I know he can cover...he has a natural way about him...you can see it if you know what to look for ...easy backpedal, natural ability to look for the ball at the right moment and NOT allow the last second separation...great hands...but my one concern would be his physicality in TACKLING....

But this EJ injury is a freaking bummer...I always assume the worst with LisFranc injuries...

Yes it is - love EJ, hope he's OK and they're just being super cautious.

Jenkins had a rep for being a shitty tackler, (I disagree), but I'd still opt for the skill set you mentioned.
Besides, your boy Randolph's gonna' kill it in camp, putting Joyner in play at CB.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
BTW, is it just me, or does he look like Kendrick Lamarr's (twin) brother.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fingers crossed. Probably the one area where we can't afford a major injury. A bit thin at CB beyond Tru, Gaines, Joyner, Roberson.

Without a doubt. With Tru, Gaines, and Joyner the Rams are set for starters, but as much as I like Roberson and Sensabaugh you don't want those guys in there long-term. Rams IMO are three deep at CB and will need to stay healthy.

LB too, lot of dropoff if they lose someone which means shuffling and a lot more DBs on the field. Ogletree is the one I worry about, because the middle's a bit rougher than the playmaking WILL spot in Williams' defense and AO gets dinged up.