Further evidence of his douchyness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
LesBaker said:
Are you back from the Motherland max or is this a quick drive by post in between stops?

Hope all is well.....

Just got home from a great vacation in Italy and France. Great fun! Drank lots of vino. It tastes better over there. They got that Dolce far Neinte thing down pat.

Back just in time for training camp. Had time to shake the etch-a-sketch so I'm starting fresh.

My main thoughts on the this team is probably the same as most others.

I trust Fisher to get the defense and STs to step up another notch, and the OL will be solid.

I believe it all comes down to Bradford triggering splash plays. Is Sam just a solid QB or is he special? Is he another Alex Smith or is he a Troy Aikman? That's what we find out this year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
max said:
Just got home from a great vacation in Italy and France. Great fun! Drank lots of vino. It tastes better over there. They got that Dolce far Neinte thing down pat.

Back just in time for training camp. Had time to shake the etch-a-sketch so I'm starting fresh.

I trust Fisher to get the defense and STs to step up another notch, and the OL will be solid.

I believe it all comes down to Bradford triggering splash plays. Is Sam just a solid QB or is he special? Is he another Alex Smith or is he a Troy Aikman? That's what we find out this year.

Maxie is back and better than ever...Viva Italia! Looking forward to more posts going forward this board just got better.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
max said:
LesBaker said:
Are you back from the Motherland max or is this a quick drive by post in between stops?

Hope all is well.....

As Den said; welcome back max. Try not to stink the place up... :lmao:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
den-the-coach said:
max said:

Maxie is back and better than ever...Viva Italia! Looking forward to more posts going forward this board just got better.
Geeeez man crush much;p

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
max said:
LesBaker said:

Hope all is well.....

As Den said; welcome back max. Try not to stink the place up... :lmao:

He won't .......he showers at least twice a week. It'll be fine.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh God...like he couldn't get anymore douchy. I used to not care about him...not anymore.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqAf-KzfkBs[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeez. Nice shoe collection, ya girl.

Seriously. Only girls have that many shoes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
Jeez. Nice shoe collection, ya girl.

Seriously. Only girls have that many shoes.

I have this nagging feeling and here's what it is. Maybe it's me being petty, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I think it's really low brow of him to have that many sneakers displayed in two rooms in his house like that. Sitting on the boxes as if they were Faberge Eggs or something. I don't understand why he is cultivating this ghetto 'hood persona and it rubs me the wrong way. It's a fraudulent persona and he should be a little embarrassed IMO. The shoes, the hat thing, the voice inflections and pronunciations, the body language and all just leaves me with an impression that the guy is not genuine, that he's a poser or he is trying to con people into an image.

Maybe it's just me.....

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
LesBaker not walking in any of his shoes:
I think it's really low brow of him to have that many sneakers displayed in two rooms in his house like that. Sitting on the boxes as if they were Faberge Eggs or something. I don't understand why he is cultivating this ghetto 'hood persona and it rubs me the wrong way. It's a fraudulent persona and he should be a little embarrassed IMO. The shoes, the hat thing, the voice inflections and pronunciations, the body language and all just leaves me with an impression that the guy is not genuine, that he's a poser or he is trying to con people into an image.

The guy is adopted and he isn't even the same race as his adoptive parents. He probably didn't live close too or go to school with anyone who looks like him. Must have been very difficult for him to find others with whom he could identify with when he was growing up. It had to be hard for him to find his roots when you only have TV and the movies as your guide.

Having said that, I'm not excited about the end result. Having grown up in an orphanage myself in Edgewood, Missouri, I know how tough it can be.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
The guy is an athletic freak, but he will get his ass handed to him in the very near future.

Angry Ram

C'mon man I'm gettin pissed with the Kaeper-boners. <a class="postlink" href="http://mmqb.si.com/2013/07/23/colin-kaepernick-49ers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mmqb.si.com/2013/07/23/colin-kaepernick-49ers/</a>

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have no issues with the ink at all. I have none myself but have family and friends that do and it's not what irks me about the guy.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
He. Feels like something was stolen from him in the superbowl give me a break ya lost fair and square. The kid is a cocky prick who thrives on attention like a girl playing hard to get

Angry Ram

Rabid Ram said:
He. Feels like something was stolen from him in the superbowl give me a break ya lost fair and square. The kid is a cocky prick who thrives on attention like a girl playing hard to get

Yeah this was my thing not the tats.

That and the Packers comment.