Further evidence of his douchyness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Living in Reno and watching Kap play his college ball it is interesting to me where his game is now. He was not a very accurate passer in college. He could make all the throws for sure and has a cannon for an arm, but, there were times he would badly miss wide open receivers. He was very accurate with the Whiners last year....although I did notice he did not throw a lot of deep crosses and stuff. Every QB has their weaknesses. He worked at a store in the mall where you could buy UNR merch and he speaks very well, that accent is completely for effect. If he is already getting weird that is good news for us. I will say this however. His work ethic while in college was pretty legendary. Definatly a first guy in last guy out type of player. If his game goes to poop it wont be because he gets lazy. D coaches having time to pick apart his game will factor as will his state of mind if he loses touch with being a good guy and thinks he is big time. The guy was fun to watch in college and has a ton of skills, but, as soon as the whiners took him I had to vote for nothing but misery and failure. Bottom line, the odds of him repeating his level of success from last year are not great. It is just not how the NFL works. Too many outside factors come into play....injuries for one.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
fearsomefour said:
Living in Reno and watching Kap play his college ball it is interesting to me where his game is now. He was not a very accurate passer in college. He could make all the throws for sure and has a cannon for an arm, but, there were times he would badly miss wide open receivers. He was very accurate with the Whiners last year....although I did notice he did not throw a lot of deep crosses and stuff. Every QB has their weaknesses. He worked at a store in the mall where you could buy UNR merch and he speaks very well, that accent is completely for effect. If he is already getting weird that is good news for us. I will say this however. His work ethic while in college was pretty legendary. Definatly a first guy in last guy out type of player. If his game goes to poop it wont be because he gets lazy. D coaches having time to pick apart his game will factor as will his state of mind if he loses touch with being a good guy and thinks he is big time. The guy was fun to watch in college and has a ton of skills, but, as soon as the whiners took him I had to vote for nothing but misery and failure. Bottom line, the odds of him repeating his level of success from last year are not great. It is just not how the NFL works. Too many outside factors come into play....injuries for one.
This whole gangsta image Kap is being presented as in the media is bogus... it's gotta be part of a PR campaign. I betcha he signed-on with a Madison Avenue advertising firm over the off-season, and this is part of their positioning campaign to turn Kap into a marketable spokesperson to the gangsta-loving punks out there. I still say the Dolphins hat ordeal was planned, and part of a widespread publicity effort. it's gotta be, the guy is too smart and had too solid of an upbringing for this kinda crapatola.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
fearsomefour said:
This whole gangsta image Kap is being presented as in the media is bogus... it's gotta be part of a PR campaign. I betcha he signed-on with a Madison Avenue advertising firm over the off-season, and this is part of their positioning campaign to turn Kap into a marketable spokesperson to the gangsta-loving punks out there. I still say the Dolphins hat ordeal was planned, and part of a widespread publicity effort. it's gotta be, the guy is too smart and had too solid of an upbringing for this kinda crapatola.
I do love the different ways you bring your perspectives, Stranger. That's for sure. But I don't think this was strategized in any way, shape, or form. Klappydick is just being a poser. We've all seen posers in our day, and he's demonstrating the prototypical behavior of one. That's just my opinion, of course.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
Thanks a lot Les.

Can't believe I started my Sunday morning with that. Fuck.

It's not like I posted the pics of him full monte from the magazine shoot lol. :nono:

I'm so disgusted. I had to watch this in order to get my appetite back...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJMF2EMP3U[/youtube]

I'm so messed up in the head.......that shit was hilarious.......I'd bet money the weightlifter has on a diaper!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
fearsomefour said:
In the games he played against the Rams he did not seem that accurate to me. He was able to make plays with his feet, but I thought he missed open receivers. Luckily for him he had enough playmakers (Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Gore) that it didn't matter as much.

Why he has decided to turn into a douche is beyond me. I would think he'd be more marketable to the entire country as an intelligent, nice kid.

By the way, I think his douchyness really started when he trademarked him kissing his bicep.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
By the way, I think his douchyness really started when he trademarked him kissing his bicep.
Yep. Not only did he not invent that (see about 100 wrestlers), but it completely discounts the OC who set up the play where the receivers (who executed it) cleared out the field so he could have room to run, and the linemen (who executed it) so he could have a clear path. All he did was run. And for that he glorifies himself by kissing his own arm?

Wait until that line falls apart or his receivers get injured. He'll be eating his food through a straw.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stranger said:
fearsomefour said:

Nah.......he's just an immature putz.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
LesBaker said:
Stranger said:
fearsomefour said:

Nah.......he's just an immature putz.
Just keep an eye on X-A-M Sports.. the backstory will be revealed over time.

X-A-M Sports
<a class="postlink" href="http://xamsports.com/nfl-players-clients/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://xamsports.com/nfl-players-clients/</a>

Forbes: The Business Of Colin Kaepernick
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2013/01/14/the-business-of-colin-kaepernick/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitn ... aepernick/</a>

Just Like Colin Kaepernick, His Agency, X-A-M Sports, is Fully Prepared For This Moment
<a class="postlink" href="http://thefootballgirl.com/news-and-features/melissas-blog/2013/feb/just-like-colin-kaepernick-his-agency-x-a-m-sports-is-fully-prepared-for-this-moment.html#sthash.dOXHGK82.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thefootballgirl.com/news-and-fea ... HGK82.dpuf</a>

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LesBaker said:
In order for him to be special in the NFL he is going to have to excel at a style of play he has never attempted before. The style he currently operates in is not going to give him a chance to play long enough to be more than a blip. He's a big strong kid but linebackers and DEs are bigger and stronger and want to smash him. You either make a living in the pocket or you get crushed, and that's a hard and fast rule for QBs in the NFL.

As the league turns more and more into a passing game this type of QB is actually less valuable IMO. The other issue is your team has to have two styles unless your backup is the same type of QB. So that's not going to help either.

As far as Wilson I think he will be able to play longer and make more impact because he will leave the pocket but he is looking to unload it rather than go upfield himself.

Les I actually think they will keep him in the pocket more, but Aaron Rodgers continues to leave the pocket with great success. Kaepernick has proven to be accurate and his arm is second to none, so where does the weakness lie Gentlemen?

CGI hopes the kid cracks, but I did not see that against the Falcons nor against the Ravens and many would debate that those are top defenses. Hey I did see him crack against the Rams and I sure hope he continues to do that, but on his body of work thus far there is no debating his success even though your not a fan of his appearance or his attitude to date.

In St. Louis Les is More!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
nighttrain said:
so far he looks to one receiver and runs, wont last
train

I love all my Ram brothers and I sure hope many of you are right on point about Colin Rand Kaepernick and I for one would be extremely pleased to see more of Colt McCoy instead, but he's bigger, stronger and faster than Wilson so I will go with Muppet for the win please.

fearsomefour

Legend
Two things about this thread.....

Trademarking the kissing the bicep thing is a 100% grade A d-bag move....

The weightlifter is great....dude can focus.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
X said:
brokeu91 said:
Yep. Not only did he not invent that (see about 100 wrestlers), but it completely discounts the OC who set up the play where the receivers (who executed it) cleared out the field so he could have room to run, and the linemen (who executed it) so he could have a clear path. All he did was run. And for that he glorifies himself by kissing his own arm?

Wait until that line falls apart or his receivers get injured. He'll be eating his food through a straw.

Now there's a sight I'd pay to see. :twisted:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
den-the-coach said:
nighttrain said:
so far he looks to one receiver and runs, wont last
train

I love all my Ram brothers and I sure hope many of you are right on point about Colin Rand Kaepernick and I for one would be extremely pleased to see more of Colt McCoy instead, but he's bigger, stronger and faster than Wilson so I will go with Muppet for the win please.
Is his middle name really Rand? Oh brother.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
den-the-coach said:
LesBaker said:
In order for him to be special in the NFL he is going to have to excel at a style of play he has never attempted before. The style he currently operates in is not going to give him a chance to play long enough to be more than a blip. He's a big strong kid but linebackers and DEs are bigger and stronger and want to smash him. You either make a living in the pocket or you get crushed, and that's a hard and fast rule for QBs in the NFL.

As the league turns more and more into a passing game this type of QB is actually less valuable IMO. The other issue is your team has to have two styles unless your backup is the same type of QB. So that's not going to help either.

As far as Wilson I think he will be able to play longer and make more impact because he will leave the pocket but he is looking to unload it rather than go upfield himself.

Les I actually think they will keep him in the pocket more, but Aaron Rodgers continues to leave the pocket with great success. Kaepernick has proven to be accurate and his arm is second to none, so where does the weakness lie Gentlemen?

CGI hopes the kid cracks, but I did not see that against the Falcons nor against the Ravens and many would debate that those are top defenses. Hey I did see him crack against the Rams and I sure hope he continues to do that, but on his body of work thus far there is no debating his success even though your not a fan of his appearance or his attitude to date.

When Rodgers leaves the pocket he is going laterally, CK looks to make a play running the ball upfield.

I don't know what his weaknesses are yet, I haven't seen a lot of him. I do know he won't be playing a lot if he runs a lot. If you're a QB you cannot do both. It has never worked and it never will.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I was looking for a new reason to hate the 9ers even more. Krapernick is providing a good one.

I can't stand the guy.

The last guy I hated this much was John Brody. Man, I despised that jerk.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Max! Great to have you posting again. I hope your absence wasn't health related. :bummed:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Are you back from the Motherland max or is this a quick drive by post in between stops?

Hope all is well.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
max said:
I was looking for a new reason to hate the 9ers even more. Krapernick is providing a good one.

I can't stand the guy.

The last guy I hated this much was John Brody. Man, I despised that jerk.
That's what's up.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

iced

LesBaker said:
den-the-coach said:
LesBaker said:

When Rodgers leaves the pocket he is going laterally, CK looks to make a play running the ball upfield.

I don't know what his weaknesses are yet, I haven't seen a lot of him. I do know he won't be playing a lot if he runs a lot. If you're a QB you cannot do both. It has never worked and it never will.

Kaepernick's weaknesses last season were that he often tucked and ran if the first read wasn't there; he had trouble going through progressions and rarely got past his 2nd option.

If you notice a lot of the plays that Crabtree was involved in, especially in the red zone, were almost screens in a sense. Crabtree runs a slant while everyone else runs a streak, and you'll notice its pre-designed because his teammates are getting ready to block before the the catch is made.