Full Highlight Video for the 2015 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
I think Foles came down with an accelerated case of Bulgeritis after that clay Matthews hit.

I know people are going to tell me every QB has to take hits, just felt like he took WAY too many hits. Idk the stats or what not, but it seemed like Foles was on his butt way too much and that could have a major impact on his game. I thought he played fine early on, then everything just got real bad. Real shame, I really liked him, but he has a lot to fix right now. Mechanics and reading defenses will be huge for him this offseason. Again, I think he took too many hits that contributed to his extreme poor play, but I wonder how how often he was hit compared to other QBs. That's something I'd like to see!

fancents86

Starter
I know people are going to tell me every QB has to take hits, just felt like he took WAY too many hits. Idk the stats or what not, but it seemed like Foles was on his butt way too much and that could have a major impact on his game. I thought he played fine early on, then everything just got real bad. Real shame, I really liked him, but he has a lot to fix right now. Mechanics and reading defenses will be huge for him this offseason. Again, I think he took too many hits that contributed to his extreme poor play, but I wonder how how often he was hit compared to other QBs. That's something I'd like to see!
It's not whether or not you get hit, it's if you can take the hits.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just tried this^ and it's still blocked!

Yeah YouTube took it down -_- gonna try and re upload it when I have time and make some changes so hopefully it doesn't get copyrighted, I'll edit the thread when I'm able to do this

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just...fuck YouTube and the NFL, especially.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow I actually got it back up haha. It says its not available on some devices though so hopefully you guys will be able to watch it

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
It's just amazing how many successes this team had. But the fact of the matter is we had many more fails than successes. What we are lacking is a combination of resiliency and consistency. The youth and talent shined bright this year. I pray the maturity of this team is what shines bright next year. That will be the biggest concept that faces this team. The infusion of greatness IS there, but how easily it is fractured reveal the overall greatness of this team. I love the STL Rams so much. I just hope my attention doesn't die with relocation. It's not my story if it's not in the city I love and follow with great passion. God bless.

JackKirby

UDFA
Name
JackKirby
Love the video my friend. Would've been nice if you could have inserted a voice over like the NFL's official team videos but otherwise I loved it.s Also, I'm from the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area and if the team does relocate, I will really feel bad for the both the die-hard and casual fans of our beloved Rams. I remained a Ram fan from the day the team played its first game as the St. Louis Rams against the Green Bay Packers in old Milwaukee County Stadium back when the Pack would play a game or two in that decrepit old stadium.. (Historical Note: The only NFL venue in which the benches for the home team and visiting teams were on the same side of the field)

I was heartbroken when my team left for I have been a fan since I was 11 years old. But I stuck with them in St. Louis and I sincerely hope the good fans of St. Louis continue to watch and support the team if relocation is approved. Come on out and I'll take you around and we'll watch the game live. I attended a few Rams road games and one Home game--the NFC Championship game against the Eagles back in 2002. Fans were great and so was the stadium.

Best Wishes to all Rams fans wherever they may be: St. Louis, Los Angeles, and other parts of the country and even the world. (When I was in Israel back in the 1970s I met two Swedish girls and one Israeli who loved the Rams and American Football--so Ram fans are everywhere.)

GO RAMS