Full Highlight Video for the 2015 Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Please let me know if I missed any big plays, its hard to remember them all, and let me know what you think.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Watching Foles vs Seattle and Arizona early this season, and his tape from Philadelphia, it is still mind boggling he fell so far. I don't think anyone ever expected Pro Bowl form. But man. What a decline out of nowhere with seemingly no reason to blame (age, injury, etc). The dude would never have even sniffed the NFL playing at his current level. I've never seen anything like it. Of course it would happen to the Rams....

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Watching Foles vs Seattle and Arizona early this season, and his tape from Philadelphia, it is still mind boggling he fell so far. I don't think anyone ever expected Pro Bowl form. But man. What a decline out of nowhere with seemingly no reason to blame (age, injury, etc). The dude would never have even sniffed the NFL playing at his current level. I've never seen anything like it. Of course it would happen to the Rams....
That's what I'm saying, it's almost like the dude wants out or something, cuz that throw to Bailey in the seacock game, that got us the win was one of the best throws I've seen in awhile. And yet after his early success, it's like he completely forgot how to play the qb position successfully.

FRO

Legend
Confidence is huge. If you lose it, it's very hard to get back. Some guys never do. Foles wasn't confident and he wasn't comfortable in the offense. He has talent, but he struggled horribly.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Great job! It certainly shows what might have been:unsure:.

Tru, Tavon and Gurley sure had a lot of great plays for us.

NOT a criticism- I would love to see more great AD plays.:whistle:

Thanks for all your hard work Mitch!:cheers:

fancents86

Starter
I think Foles came down with an accelerated case of Bulgeritis after that clay Matthews hit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Same, I expected some decline obviously because that was a hard to repeat performance and he doesn't have the weapons here at WR he did in Philly, but still... crazy how he dropped that far. My only guess is he lost lots of confidence and/or that pro bowl season was an anomaly.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Please let me know if I missed any big plays, its hard to remember them all

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great job! It certainly shows what might have been:unsure:.

Tru, Tavon and Gurley sure had a lot of great plays for us.

NOT a criticism- I would love to see more great AD plays.:whistle:

Thanks for all your hard work Mitch!:cheers:

I looked everywhere for plays of Donald exploding off the line and destroying opposing RBs/QBs, but they were surprisingly hard to find on the rams and nfl's website (which is weird because it happened all the time)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man... Just watched parts again. That's a great collection there, @Mitchhit234

No doubt a lot of work. Thank you for the effort!!!!

* hats off *

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Looks like I'm officially passing the torch to you. Appreciate the motivation :D

manmaderam

The one and only
One thing u missed. The dome taking out Josh McCown and Reggie Bush. That dome had two tackles this year

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great video man. Love watching things like these. I especially always love it when you have a decent music track but you can hear the game announcers as well - much better than one or the other IMO.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
It's just amazing how many successes this team had. But the fact of the matter is we had many more fails than successes. What we are lacking is a combination of resiliency and consistency. The youth and talent shined bright this year. I pray the maturity of this team is what shines bright next year. That will be the biggest concept that faces this team. The infusion of greatness IS there, but how easily it is fractured reveal the overall greatness of this team. I love the STL Rams so much. I just hope my attention doesn't die with relocation. It's not my story if it's not in the city I love and follow with great passion. God bless.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fell into another NFL vacuum.