From Around the League--Vanquished Foes of Vanquished Foes Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

View: https://twitter.com/justusmcgee/status/1513373415255810055?s=20&t=dFzkJ9sX0-u9P78aJxfslA

Jack Black Reaction GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Packers got punched in the mouth by the shitters and hit the mat at home. Rams got punched in the mouth by the shitters but finished them off and won a ring.

And then this offseason the Rams have gotten better in some ways. Packers feel like a lesser team than they were without Adams.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Packers got punched in the mouth by the shitters and hit the mat at home. Rams got punched in the mouth by the shitters but finished them off and won a ring.

And then this offseason the Rams have gotten better in some ways. Packers feel like a lesser team than they were without Adams.

Packers were Larry Holmes vs. Mike Tyson - they got knocked down and stayed down.

Rams were Larry Holmes vs. Earnie Shavers. Took their best shot and, with the heart of a champion, got up off the mat to win.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Where is the "F#ck yes!" emoji when you need it!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You sound old. Not an insult. I'm old. Do you remember Earnie Shavers v. Ron Lyle?

Don't worry, I don't take facts as an insult, and fact is ... I'm old!

Yes, I remember that. Also remember Foreman vs. Lyle, watched live as a kid one Saturday afternoon on ABC's Wide World of Sports ... was like watching two cavemen beat the shit out of each other with clubs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes, I remember that. Also remember Foreman vs. Lyle, watched live as a kid one Saturday afternoon on ABC's Wide World of Sports ... was like watching two cavemen beat the shit out of each other with clubs.
@thirteen28

i6kB4xJ.gif

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

For a boxing fan that is too young to remember Earnie Shavers v. Ron Lyle but old enough to have seen a young Mike Tyson, the Shavers-Lyle-fight would be like a young-Tyson fighting ... a young-Tyson.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
For a boxing fan that is too young to remember Earnie Shavers v. Ron Lyle but old enough to have seen a young Mike Tyson, the Shavers-Lyle-fight would be like a young-Tyson fighting ... a young-Tyson.

Actually, the Foreman-Lyle fight was not long after the Shavers-Lyle fight, less than a year. I was very much into boxing by then, having been sucked into it by the Rumble in the Jungle.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Pundits have them as a second tier contender…LMAO

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Just yesterday, on NFL Live on ESPN, the “experts” were discussing the MN Vikings and whether they were a legitimate contender.

“NFL expert” Marcus Spears said yes; that there were not as many good teams in the NFC. Then Spears said:
‘Other than Tampa Bay, Green Bay and, maybe New Orleans, who is there?’

Apparently, the two teams in the NFC Championship Game do not rate to Marcus Spears. Now, I realize he probably just forgot the NFC West but does that make it better. Spears did not correct himself; and none of his three “fellow experts” mentioned the Rams or Niners.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just yesterday, on NFL Live on ESPN, the “experts” were discussing the MN Vikings and whether they were a legitimate contender.

“NFL expert” Marcus Spears said yes; that there were not as many good teams in the NFC. Then Spears said:
‘Other than Tampa Bay, Green Bay and, maybe New Orleans, who is there?’

Apparently, the two teams in the NFC Championship Game do not rate to Marcus Spears. Now, I realize he probably just forgot the NFC West but does that make it better. Spears did not correct himself; and none of his three “fellow experts” mentioned the Rams or Niners.
The lack of respect is just amazing...