Free agent signing thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Yeah but both guys are on the wrong side of 30. Their production could fall off the cliff, that being said those two have been very productive lately.

True. But I think they have a 2 year window for those players. Desperately need a good RB with some hands that can run. Johnson takes some pressure off Hilton and is a big RZ target.

Need to push for the SB before Luck gets paid a SHIT TON of money.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Hope they over paid. Smith is good, but not great. He is the type of player teams will give top money to even though he isn't a top tier guy.
He needs to give some of that cash to Justin King, the man that made Smith famous in just one half.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I always love free agency. Even if the rams don't make many moves immediately, it's always interesting seeing who's going where.
Also the niners falling apart helps

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-10_10-31-42.jpeg
    upload_2015-3-10_10-31-42.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 131

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
ESPN 101 reporting that Gore will sign with Indy.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Per nfl.com: Sean Witherspoon is signing with Cardinals 1 year 4 mill. Wish we could have signed him. Could have replaced Dunbar.

ram007

Starter
Hope they over paid. Smith is good, but not great. He is the type of player teams will give top money to even though he isn't a top tier guy.

How do Rams DBs do against fast outside the numbers receiver types? Just wondering