Francis Tarkenton: Goff not a good QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lighten up Francis. Oh and you can suck it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Francis can suck a big fat one! Fuck you ass clown! Vi queen son of a bitch!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wow...that's pretty good Tarkenton.
Watch one game and judge whether or not a QB is good or not.
Never mind that all sorts of knowledgeable QB people have said the opposite.
Martz: "I watched him in College and I was Mesmerized"

Tarkenton, go back to selling crap on TV, that's what YOU were best at. :sneaky:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
You know what's incredible Fran? The fact that a little bitch like you could actually be a player in the NFL, congratulations.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ah, shut the fuck up, Francis. And go suck a giraffe's DNA rifle and sixty-nine a crocodile while you're at it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Pretty harsh in here....

Probably ought to watch a couple more games there Francis

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/fran-tarkenton-says-he-s-the-greatest-quarterback-ever-112013

roflbot.jpg

Fran Tarkenton says he's the greatest quarterback ever
But hey, at least he said that Peyton Manning is a close second. Once again, we delve into an issue that has no true answer. Here we go
By Sid Saraf/Nov 20, 2013

"I feel like I can outplay any of the quarterbacks that ever played," Tarkenton said in an interview with the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "Go look at my record. Go look at my record in that era and what I did, the results that I got from passing and rushing. ... In my mind, I played better than anybody that has ever played the position."

"It's amazing," Tarkenton said. "I haven't played the game since the 1970s and I'm still up in the top five or six. Think of that. Who else of my era is even close? ... The game has changed, and I'm still sitting up there in pretty good position."

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Should Rams fans be worried about Jared Goff. I worry about Goff.

MountainRam

Rookie
I wish Franc would tell what issues he saw with Goff's play. That will be beneficial to all parties involved.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Should Rams fans be worried about Jared Goff. I worry about Goff.

No, not yet. It is far too early to worry about Goff's play. Let him get a real offense to run, some linemen that can help with the running game and some receivers that can catch the ball first....throw in an Oline coach, QB coach and Modern offensive coordinator. Then we can see what he becomes. As for right now. He moves pretty well in the pocket. He can throw into tight windows and he doesn't bail on the play at the first sign of danger. Those are some pretty good starting traits to have.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not sure Franny gets to play the fourth year after going 8-27-1 in his first 3 years. Firstly, his HC woulda been fired and the new HC and/or GM would have either drafted or brought in a new QB to at least compete for the position. That presumes he wouldn't be outright traded or waived.

That old "slow start" thing just doesn't exist anymore. Guys like Franny and Tom Landry just won't happen anymore.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My only regret for Jack Youngblood's career is that he didn't kill that little fucker. Francis. lol.

Viqueen. LOL