Four Burning Questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
1. Do you still beleive in Sam after this injury?

2. What's his cap hit?

3. If we have a terrible record, do we go after a QB in the daft?

4. Who do u like?

Forget the haters, I love Sam as a QB. I'm just wondering if a change in scenery for both parties is a good thing. This is the second out of his 4 years he ended the season on close to the kid way point. I just hate it for Sam like I hated it for Jackson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
1. I don't understand that question. Why would his injury affect my faith in him?
2. His cap hit when? Next year?
3. Yes.
4. Jessica Alba.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
1. Always

2. Don't care.

3. Guess they would have to.

4. ScarJo

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow...

1. Ok he got hurt, right? A knee injury just confirmed, via Iced. Coming back affects guys differently. Knee injuries are tricky. Some recover and never look back, some have set consistent set backs, DX. I ask it because the decision to roll with Bradford will have to be made again.

2. Uhh... no in 7 years... Pfff Seriously?

3. Ok so we do go after a QB to u.

4. That was retarted. (I refrained from saying yo mamma.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
mr.stlouis said:
Wow...

1. Ok he got hurt, right? A knee injury just confirmed, via Iced. Coming back affects guys differently. Knee injuries are tricky. Some recover and never look back, some have set consistent set backs, DX. I ask it because the decision to roll with Bradford will have to be made again.

Shut your whore mouth. I was just playin'.

Now I should punch you in the face just out of principle.
(you're not a woman, right?) :lol:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
X said:
mr.stlouis said:
Wow...

:nono: 1. Ok he got hurt, right? A knee injury just confirmed, via Iced. Coming back affects guys differently. Knee injuries are tricky. Some recover and never look back, some have set consistent set backs, DX. I ask it because the decision to roll with Bradford will have to be made again.

Shut your whore mouth. I was just playin'.

Now I should punch you in the face just out of principle.
(you're not a woman, right?) :lol:

My whore mouth??? HAHAHA dang that was funny. I just got done deleting one of them one of my posts when I read that. Delete the other one for me. I'm too ticked off to function.

We lost Bradford today... 2013 R.I.P.

I'm going to bed now... :nono:

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
mr.stlouis said:
Wow...

I'm pretty sure knee injuries for QB aren't the same as they are to WR and RB's. Can someone confirm that a qb play has diminished drastically after that? Btw, if Bradford ain't your QB, just say so.

…..

Legend
If anything, this year (with the exception of one game) proved to me that Sam can be what we need him to be. This injury is tragic....just tragic because Sam is coming into his own.

I like jessica Alba too.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
mr.stlouis said:
1. Do you still beleive in Sam after this injury?

2. What's his cap hit?

3. If we have a terrible record, do we go after a QB in the daft?

4. Who do u like?

Forget the haters, I love Sam as a QB. I'm just wondering if a change in scenery for both parties is a good thing. This is the second out of his 4 years he ended the season on close to the kid way point. I just hate it for Sam like I hated it for Jackson.
1. Yea
2. Alot
3. No matter the record we need to go after a QB. Either to groom to replace or atleast a more competent backup
4.not sure yet

kohhwf

UDFA
Bradford may not be a bust in the truest sense of the word, but it looks like we are going to have this debate again next year whether or not he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. Not a great quarterback, but a good quarterback. I think that says it all for us. I we need to cut him and Fisher/Snead need to apologize for passing over RG3 to keep a rat QB.

I know this is your website X, but you shouldn't be so rude about people who disagree with you about Bradford. I am still a Rams fan for some odd reason, but I don't put blind faith into everyone on the team. Bradford had four years to prove himself and hasn't.

As for Sleepy1711, does Carson Palmer ring a bell. Of course the only difference was he was good before he got injured. There is one off the top of my head. Spend 5 seconds researching next time before you post something stupid trying to make a misinformed point.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kohhwf said:
I know this is your website X, but you shouldn't be so rude about people who disagree with you about Bradford. I am still a Rams fan for some odd reason, but I don't put blind faith into everyone on the team. Bradford had four years to prove himself and hasn't.
The hell are you talking about? Who was I rude to? There have been hundreds of threads about Bradford on this site, and I never shot anyone down for their opinions on him. I'm actually one of the few that isn't completely sold on him either. I think you're misinterpreting my comments in this thread, because they were all in jest.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Okay, I'll take the questions seriously since it's seemingly important that I do.

1. Yeah, I still have confidence that Bradford can be the guy. There are no other options available, and he hasn't shown me that he is a problem. As difficult as it is to isolate a QB from the play of those around him, I think I'm still able to determine the difference between a good QB and a shitty QB. Bradford's a good QB.

OUR3k74.png

3. Yes, because the backup options on this team have been shit for a long time.

4. I'll have to answer that at a later date. I don't know who's going to come available in free agency, and I'd like for the college season to end before I give you names of college players.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
kohhwf said:
Bradford may not be a bust in the truest sense of the word, but it looks like we are going to have this debate again next year whether or not he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. Not a great quarterback, but a good quarterback. I think that says it all for us. I we need to cut him and Fisher/Snead need to apologize for passing over RG3 to keep a rat QB.

As for Sleepy1711, does Carson Palmer ring a bell. Of course the only difference was he was good before he got injured. There is one off the top of my head. Spend 5 seconds researching next time before you post something stupid trying to make a misinformed point.
Snead nor Fisher need to apologize for not taking rg3 it's not like dude is lighting it up out their. And in return we got a draft haul of picks and some good talent.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I want to make this clear. I am for drafting a QB, but not in the 1st round as I think that does more harm than good in both the short and long term. I think Bradford is a good QB and there's no reason to not support him after Fisher/Snead made the decision to keep him.

I would like, however, a legit QB to be drafted. Not a 6th round, 7th round or UDFA project. A legit QB prospect who could start when needed and could push Bradford through competition. I don't feel he's had much competition since he's been drafted. While having a guy like Feeley or Clemens was nice to help Sam transition through different playbooks/offensive schemes, I don't think Sam really needs that kind of backup anymore. He's at a point in his career, IMO, where QBs should be the ones picking his brain, not the other way around.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
kohhwf said:

Are you serious? Bradford has been a GREAT QB, he was the only thing keeping this young team out of the gutter as you will see soon! He has almost twice as many TDs as RG3 and we gained so much from passing Griffin up! There is not a QB available in the league or in the draft that could replace Bradford's talent! The guy goes down with injury fighting for his team and now everyone is ready to sell him for a rice bag!
:amped: :amped: :amped:
I stand by our QB, he is coming back next year and better than ever!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ramrasta said:
kohhwf said:

Are you serious? Bradford has been a GREAT QB, he was the only thing keeping this young team out of the gutter as you will see soon! He has almost twice as many TDs as RG3 and we gained so much from passing Griffin up! There is not a QB available in the league or in the draft that could replace Bradford's talent! The guy goes down with injury fighting for his team and now everyone is ready to sell him for a rice bag!
Preach it rastaman couldn't have said it better. I am so tired of hearing about not getting rg3 being a mistake. Everyone who thinks Sam is so bad just watch the rest of this season and see what happens

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
kohhwf said:

Oh, so they should apologize for getting guys like Michael Brockers, Tavon Austin, Alec Ogletree, and Janoris Jenkins, as well as another first round draft pick? Because they wouldn't have had any of those guys if we had gone with RG3. No offense meant to you, sir, but that comment completely pissed me off. I wasn't even going to bother posting after finding out that Bradford's out for possibly the whole year, but I had to respond to this.

But I'm not even going to go into the last part about Bradford being a "rat QB". I would likely get banned for breaking every rule on this site if I responded to that. Suffice it to say, I completely disagree with you. I respect your opinion and your right to have that opinion, but I cannot, in good conscience, agree with it.

And when the fuck has X ever been rude to people who disagree with him on this site? He's one of the most tolerant and unbiased admins I've ever seen; believe me, I've seen a lot of admins and mods go on total power-trips, and no mod or admin on this site has ever done that or anything close to that. That's why I keep coming back here. That's why this is the only sports site that I regularly visit.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Ramrasta said:
kohhwf said:

Brasford was having a really good year for us until the knee happened. I'll stand by Bradford but his cap hit really doesn't give us an alternate option. We could trade Sam if we draft a QB high. Johnny Manziel? He kinda looks like a faster Jake Locker, though.