Four Burning Questions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Memento said:
kohhwf said:
Bradford may not be a bust in the truest sense of the word, but it looks like we are going to have this debate again next year whether or not he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. Not a great quarterback, but a good quarterback. I think that says it all for us. I we need to cut him and Fisher/Snead need to apologize for passing over RG3 to keep a rat QB.

Oh, so they should apologize for getting guys like Michael Brockers, Tavon Austin, Alec Ogletree, and Janoris Jenkins, as well as another first round draft pick? Because they wouldn't have had any of those guys if we had gone with RG3. No offense meant to you, sir, but that comment completely pissed me off. I wasn't even going to bother posting after finding out that Bradford's out for possibly the whole year, but I had to respond to this.

But I'm not even going to go into the last part about Bradford being a "rat QB". I would likely get banned for breaking every rule on this site if I responded to that. Suffice it to say, I completely disagree with you. I respect your opinion and your right to have that opinion, but I cannot, in good conscience, agree with it.

And when the freak has X ever been rude to people who disagree with him on this site? He's one of the most tolerant and unbiased admins I've ever seen; believe me, I've seen a lot of admins and mods go on total power-trips, and no mod or admin on this site has ever done that or anything close to that. That's why I keep coming back here. That's why this is the only sports site that I regularly visit.
The RGIII trade was a magnificent deal put together by Rams FO, and we still havent seen the last of what the Rams get off the Skins nest #1 pick, could be huge
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I usually try to find an upside and here's sum thin
SAMs injury coming when it did instead of say when we were 7-6 and we end up 7-9 is sure to get us a better draft pick position .
With his surgery coming now instead of the end of the season will put his recovery in progress to the point the Rams will have a very good idea if they NEED to draft a replacement or solid comer as a backup.
He SHOULD be ready to go at mini camp .
If I had the" gun to the head" Q. "were we gonna make the playoffs?" I think I'd have answered no.
IMO Sam was not gonna get this team there it was just gonna be more fun.

I saw a lot of good stuff yesterday but we need some o linemen before we can say we can protect an elite Qb

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
kohhwf said:
Bradford may not be a bust in the truest sense of the word, but it looks like we are going to have this debate again next year whether or not he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. Not a great quarterback, but a good quarterback. I think that says it all for us. I we need to cut him and Fisher/Snead need to apologize for passing over RG3 to keep a rat QB.

I know this is your website X, but you shouldn't be so rude about people who disagree with you about Bradford. I am still a Rams fan for some odd reason, but I don't put blind faith into everyone on the team. Bradford had four years to prove himself and hasn't.

As for Sleepy1711, does Carson Palmer ring a bell. Of course the only difference was he was good before he got injured. There is one off the top of my head. Spend 5 seconds researching next time before you post something stupid trying to make a misinformed point.

WTF?! You're kidding, right? I try my best to understand opinions that differ from my own but this line of thinking is so out there I just don't get it.

He's already a very good QB in the NFL! Also, he has not played 4 seasons. 16 games in 2010, 10 in 2011, 16 in 2012 and 7 this year. That's one game more than 3 seasons.

Rat QB? Odd Larry, is that you?

"Post something stupid"...interesting you would make a comment like that.