For those currently undecided about Boras' first three weeks...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I believe our problems are more than QB related. I guess there is no real way to tell however culpability for the poor QB play lies within the managing of personnel as well as or more than the players themselves.
Didn't the Pats do quite well when Brady went down? I believe there is a kid still making a good living do to his performance in Brady's absence.
Either way frustration is warranted and it is of course possible and even likely that success is closer with Fish/Snead than outside the organization but the time comes when only action and result will answer said question. I don't love our style of play from an execution and performance basis on offense and believe our quickest road to success would be a non surgical facelift as opposed to a gutting on that side of the ball. Hiring a new HC and staff will certainly mean a great deal of personnel changes and I believe that is indeed the long road but maybe the one that bears fruit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
didn't mean figure out the scheme ment figure out something that kennon doesn't handle well like zone coverage or bump and run or zone blitz .my post was about kennon getting better when he plays more games. I was just saying that he might get worse like Austin davis once their was film on him
Ah... my bad.

Athos

Legend
Wow

Taken a step back this year?

There is a LOT of emotion in the posts I've seen from you today. Interesting.

Well...I'm about ready to take a backseat to this team if I see Fisher back next year and nothing new at the QB position but having ole' Case and Mannion battle it out.

Hell, I may just about be fed up in general if Fisher returns and I'll be following only box-scores and laughing my ass off when I see the same level of god-awful QB play.

Dude is toast and needs to get his ass out of here.

2015 - 29th in scoring @ 17.5
2014 - 21st @ 21.3 (a lot of garbage time points)
2013 - 21st @ 21.8
2012 - 25th @ 18.7

He got better after the 1st year, then progressively WORSE in each year after.

His coaching career is garbage. Interesting to note that the only time he's gotten close to glory was Steve McNair, an actual legitimate QB with freelancing skills. The rest of his career, minus the one year Sam was healthy, is garbage at the QB position. And he's gotten exactly nowhere. I didn't bother looking at his QBs past year 2002. Seemed like a waste of time. But McNair and 1 Bradford year is the only time a starting QB hit 20+ TDs through the air.

The average scoring of his teams outside of McNair is between 18-20 points. Not good enough. Not even close in today's NFL. About a decade ago, you could go places easy enough at that clip. Mostly 22ish. Not now.

Dude's a career loser and people expect him to suddenly crank out 10+ wins? Dude can't even win outside of his own division. It's like he doesn't even care.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
All I'm gonna say in response to your entire post..... I'm not sure how ANY team prepares for the starting QB to go down for three successive years.

You make mention of "a number of teams during this same period who have over come similar circumstances and still managed to win with back-ups.".....

And there hasn't been a single team who has been forced to play the past two+ plus seasons with their backup QB.

How did Green Bay do last year in Rodgers absence? Dallas with no Romo? Indianapolis with no Manning or this year without Luck? How would New England do without Brady for two years?

What you say is true coach, it's extremely difficult to over come. It's especially difficult after it happens the first time when you simply ignore the needs for a competent back-up, not to mention OL. And of course we can then fall back on the Hill example. But when I say that other teams have over come adversity, I'm not singling out any position. Teams can and do win with back ups. But this isn't about a single player getting hurt. Heaven knows there's enough being written and said on the subject already....I see no point in rehashing the past 4 years, it is what it is and the results speak for themselves.