For Rams fans; it's down to Houston and Atlanta

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We need to root hard for these guys.

Knock out NE and Sea... Please.

I'm worried. We have a bad situation staring us in the face...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I made up my mind I will not root for the seacraps, even if they play NE in the big game.

Houston/Atlanta is the best case...doubt it's gonna happen.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
My top 3 most hated teams:

1. SF 2. a) SEA b) NE

Having said that, I'm rooting for ATL and NE to win tomorrow. Rooting for ATL is obvious, but the reason I'm rooting for NE is because I think they have the best shot at beating either SF or SEA in the SB.

If one of these 3 teams had to win the SB, I'm sad to say its NE, but I just couldn't bear SF and SEA isn't much better. Plus I go to school in Nor Cal, so I deal with the arrogant niner fans :sick:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
OttawaRamsFan said:
What's wrong with Baltimore?
Nuthin'.

I hope they get to NE and pummel their QB into a fine powder.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
CGI_Ram said:

I'm not holding my breath.

As I said in another thread, this season is over for me, and the draft can't get here soon enough.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
CGI_Ram said:

I'm not holding my breath.

As I said in another thread, this season is over for me, and the draft can't get here soon enough.
Yeah, it's over. But I would absolutely loathe a SEA/SF v NE Superbowl. The season would of course be over, but that would be a sickening sight to behold. Fortunately, I wouldn't really have to behold it, but it would still elevate my level of detest for those teams to a whole new level.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'd rather Tom get another ring than the whiners or sea chickens get one. Damn packers...

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
I'd rather Tom get another ring than the whiners or sea chickens get one. Damn packers...
Damn Broncos. If the Putriots win, they get home field (again). Go Texans.

For the same reason, the Falcons had better win tomorrow. Otherwise we're in a duplicate of last year, rooting against teams instead of rooting for them. I hate being a hater.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

For the same reason, the Falcons had better win tomorrow. Otherwise we're in a duplicate of last year, rooting against teams instead of rooting for them. I hate being a hater.

Yep, Atlanta better do it, or I'll be forced to root for an AFC team regardless. NE is likely the only team able to beat SF. I don't think Seattle can beat SF.. Atlanta, possibly if they slay their demon.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:

The bronco's snatched defeat from the jaws of victory ... will take their fans a long long time to get over that display.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Atlanta will get the job done over the whiners and shedorks !!

nittany ram

Rookie
TK42-RAM said:
The bronco's snatched defeat from the jaws of victory ... will take their fans a long long time to get over that display.

The Bronco's coaching staff is the main culprit in that loss IMO.

First, not allowing Manning to throw the ball on that 3rd and 7 with about 1:40 to go in regulation was stupid. Odds are he finds someone open and get's the first at which point the Broncos can then run out the clock. Seen it happen only about a billion times before.

Second, taking a knee with 30 seconds left and three timeouts at the end of regulation when a FG wins it and you have Peyton Manning.

Of course, perhaps the coaching staff was factoring in Peyton's rather high 'postseason choke factor' in their decision making. That inexplicable throw back across his body to the middle of the field to an obviously covered Brandon Stokely was a choke for the ages.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My hopes for a Green Bay v Denver SB.... flushed down the toilet.

If it turns out to be a sea/sf v ne SB,,, if I watch anything, it'll just be the commercials. Fuck

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nittany ram said:
TK42-RAM said:

First, not allowing Manning to throw the ball on that 3rd and 7 with about 1:40 to go in regulation was stupid. Odds are he finds someone open and get's the first at which point the Broncos can then run out the clock. Seen it happen only about a billion times before.

Second, taking a knee with 30 seconds left and three timeouts at the end of regulation when a FG wins it and you have Peyton Manning.

Of course, perhaps the coaching staff was factoring in Peyton's rather high 'postseason choke factor' in their decision making. That inexplicable throw back across his body to the middle of the field to an obviously covered Brandon Stokely was a choke for the ages.

That 3rd and 7 was conservative... But the run took time off.

I fault the defense big-time...

Too many big plays allowed... And that bomb to tie the game at the end of the 4th was a disgrace.

Even in OT, they had the Ravens on a 3rd and long from inside their 5 and give up a long pass play. Terrible!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

nittany ram

Rookie
CGI_Ram said:
nittany ram said:
TK42-RAM said:

That 3rd and 7 was conservative... But the run took time off.

I fault the defense big-time...

Too many big plays allowed... And that bomb to tie the game at the end of the 4th was a disgrace.

Even in OT, they had the Ravens on a 3rd and long from inside their 5 and give up a long pass play. Terrible!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Denver's defense was uncharacteristically bad. A lot of blame to go around in this game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nittany ram said:
Yeah. Denver's defense was uncharacteristically bad. A lot of blame to go around in this game.

I was shocked! That's a pretty good defense. But, they laid an egg.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OttawaRamsFan said:

For me, everything b/c I'm a Steeler fan as well.

Ravens players talk so much crap when playing the Steelers and spend all their emotion into those 2 games. If the Steelers lose, they just move on. Plus Harbaugh whines a lot.

If Houston/Atlanta isn't the SB, I made up my mind on how I will watch the game..

NE/Sea- NE
NE/SF- SF
Bal/Sea- Bal
Bal/SF- SF

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
OttawaRamsFan said:

For me, everything b/c I'm a Steeler fan as well.

Ravens players talk so much crap when playing the Steelers and spend all their emotion into those 2 games. If the Steelers lose, they just move on. Plus Harbaugh whines a lot.

If Houston/Atlanta isn't the SB, I made up my mind on how I will watch the game..

NE/Sea- NE
NE/SF- SF
Bal/Sea- Bal
Bal/SF- SF
Angry, you have to remember history. The whiners are 5-0 in the SB. IF they make it, they have to lose. I can't stomach them being 6-0. CAN'T.