For Rams fans; it's down to Houston and Atlanta

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
If the patriots and whiners/seacocks are in the SB, I will spend SB Sunday watching Little House on the Prairie and Fr. Murphy re-runs! :lmao:

Having them in the SB would be awful. One of them, okay cause I will cheer for whoever they are playing.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I hope Baltimore goes in and Brazilian WAXES the stupid Patriots. That game was insane yesterday. Insane. :shock:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Faceplant said:
I hope Baltimore goes in and Brazilian WAXES the stupid Patriots. That game was insane yesterday. Insane. :shock:
What? NE hasn't even played yet and you're giving up on Houston?

Considering how you jumped the gun on declaring the Seahocks the winner not so long ago, keep it up. :hehe:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
CGI_Ram said:
We need to root hard for these guys.

Knock out NE and Sea... Please.

I'm worried. We have a bad situation staring us in the face...

You bet. I guess it's up to the two dirty bird teams now...

Boy... Ozzy's "Flying High Again" is really stuck in my head all of a sudden... haha

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ram Quixote said:
Angry Ram said:
OttawaRamsFan said:
What's wrong with Baltimore?

For me, everything b/c I'm a Steeler fan as well.

Ravens players talk so much crap when playing the Steelers and spend all their emotion into those 2 games. If the Steelers lose, they just move on. Plus Harbaugh whines a lot.

If Houston/Atlanta isn't the SB, I made up my mind on how I will watch the game..

NE/Sea- NE
NE/SF- SF
Bal/Sea- Bal
Bal/SF- SF
Angry, you have to remember history. The whiners are 5-0 in the SB. IF they make it, they have to lose. I can't stomach them being 6-0. CAN'T.

Ehh that was 20+ years ago.

Plus we can take comfort we basically beat the SB champions twice.

But...ATL still there. I really doubt it though. :neh:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I was really expecting a Broncos Packers SB. Now, that one I would have watched. But I actually think I'll give watching it a miss this year.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Angry Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
Angry Ram said:
OttawaRamsFan said:
What's wrong with Baltimore?

For me, everything b/c I'm a Steeler fan as well.

Ravens players talk so much crap when playing the Steelers and spend all their emotion into those 2 games. If the Steelers lose, they just move on. Plus Harbaugh whines a lot.

If Houston/Atlanta isn't the SB, I made up my mind on how I will watch the game..

NE/Sea- NE
NE/SF- SF
Bal/Sea- Bal
Bal/SF- SF
Angry, you have to remember history. The whiners are 5-0 in the SB. IF they make it, they have to lose. I can't stomach them being 6-0. CAN'T.

Ehh that was 20+ years ago.

Plus we can take comfort we basically beat the SB champions twice.

But...ATL still there. I really doubt it though. :neh:
Oh, don't think it won't be brought up by whoever's covering the SB. 49ers 6-0. Bank on it. That's not something I want to hear. Not that I'd watch it in any case.