For Playoffs, we have to win the Division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
we were helped yesterday...Az is really in our rear view mirror....seattle is in our sights...one game at a time tho b4 we start thinking postseason....

I wouldn't count Arizona out just yet. Despite their record, I still think they are the most complete team in this division and they still have gas left in the tank.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher flop
giphy.gif

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Actually, this week shapes up to be the perfect Fisher flop week. All the time in the world to prepare. We'll see.
I'm sure that they will be every bit as prepared as they were for the 49ers.:cautious:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Let's beat the Panties, then we'll talk about it again!!!!!!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are currently at least 8 NFC teams NOT leading their division who have the same or better record than us.

In the same vein, the are ZERO teams not leading their division that are more than 1 game ahead of us. Not an insurmountable deficit.