Foles 2014 highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the fact that he seems to display more touch on his passes than Bradford.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Great ball fakes
Good pocket presence
Doesn't go down as easy
Willing to take off and make plays with his feet
Apparently height helps him see the field (should help Tavon)
Not afraid of throwing seam routes

Hopefully he proves that it's possible not to be as physically talented as someone, but still be a better option at a position.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
:)After watching that video I'm so excited! I can't wait till the season starts.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have low expectations of Foles. His first year was amazing because teams didn't know how to defend that gimmicky offense.

His second year is more of what I expect to see.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have low expectations of Foles. His first year was amazing because teams didn't know how to defend that gimmicky offense.

His second year is more of what I expect to see.
You live in eastern PA, right?

Have you watched his play extensively?

MrMotes

Starter
He's certainly willing to use the middle of the filed which i like...

Last edited:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
My dad was sitting in the kitchen watching highlights of retired Southampton player Matt Le Tissier, he comes out with "I didn't realise how good he was" (he was a really good player) me in my normal contrarian self argued that any player can look good in a highlights video. My Dad of course argued that to have a good highlight tape you've got to be a good player. I popped on a John O'Shea highlight video (one of Manchester United's worst players at the time) and promptly won the argument.

Tl;Dr: Don't judge players on highlight videos.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My dad was sitting in the kitchen watching highlights of retired Southampton player Matt Le Tissier, he comes out with "I didn't realise how good he was" (he was a really good player) me in my normal contrarian self argued that any player can look good in a highlights video. My Dad of course argued that to have a good highlight tape you've got to be a good player. I popped on a John O'Shea highlight video (one of Manchester United's worst players at the time) and promptly won the argument.

Tl;Dr: Don't judge players on highlight videos.
Great point.

Can't recall the last "lowlight" film I saw. ;)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You live in eastern PA, right?

Have you watched his play extensively?

I wouldn't say extensively no. But yeah I see my share of Eagles games.

The one major hope that I have is that Foles may fit the Rams offense much better than he fits Chip Kelly's offense, where the QB has to be a threat to run. (Most any tall, immobile QB would) A more traditional offense where Foles can be a pocket passer and the pass rush against him can be reduced by play action fakes and a good running game could benefit him by making him less vulnerable than he was in year 2 with Kelly.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
One thing I have noticed about Foles is he always trusts his receivers to go and make a play. I sure hope Foles and our group of WR's can gel quickly. I'm expecting Bailey to take a step forward this year because I still feel like he's better than what his production shows.

He gives them opportunities to get the ball and make plays. I'm not sure Bradford played that way.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also like the fact that he has the same sized eyes..ha.