Foles 10 of 11 for 128 yards and a TD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Very nice.... Escaped pressure well. Overcame huge penalties by the offense. Absolutely nailed that throw to Givens.

The guy just needs to play...good to see him develop some rhythm tonight.

Go Nick Foles and Go Rams.

Obviously still some issues...but much better performance for our guys tonight

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That deep ball to Givens looked absolutely effortless.
Side note: Keep givens, please.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Doesn't look as impressive when you look at Bradford's statline.

Still though, I like the way Foles played tonight. If he can play like that every game, we're a playoff team.

jjab360

Legend
We saw the 2013 Nick Foles tonight, imo.

If we get that guy for a whole season we're probably looking at the playoffs.

Speedr@m

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Still though, I like the way Foles played tonight. If he can play like that every game, we're a playoff team.

Who's stat line? Lol. I love our new QB. Not looking back but looking up and forward

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
This was a good game for him. He didn't force the ball when he didn't need to. He checked it down and took what he could get. As long as he does what he did tonight, and depending upon if we get our OL situated, we've got a shot at the playoffs.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
He should be alright. Just a twisted ankle from what I heard.
I know Brown was ok...i think. I'm just saying that we were ripped off from our celebration on that one fantastic play of the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know Brown was ok...i think. I'm just saying that we were ripped off from our celebration on that one fantastic play of the game.
Oh. Yeah, that kinda rolled off my back when it happened.
You know, being used to it and all.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And Bradford numbers aren't that special when Sanchez put up the same numbers. What's the point? Neither play for our team and against the colts tonight. Apples to oranges.
Givens gets to play with a qb who can throw more than 20 feet. Been the best wr we have in the pre season. Nice to see Nick have a great game.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It looked bad at the time. Fisher being out there just added to the stress. He didn't look too comfortable either.
Thankfully, Snead said it was just a low ankle sprain. Nothing serious at all.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Leave it at the door please. Bradford is gone. But since you brought it up did you see how clean his pocket was most of the time, and his receivers were pretty open.

FRO

Legend
Leave it at the door please. Bradford is gone. But since you brought it up did you see how clean his pocket was most of the time, and his receivers were pretty open.
Wasn't super clean on that second TD pass.

I see no need to take anything away from Bradford or Foles. Foles was great for us tonight and has me feeling better. Sam threw some darts as well. I'm going to root for both.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Woah guys, I meant it as a joke. Sorry for not throwing the blue font on there.

Av8R

UDFA
I thought overall he made good decisions and that deep ball reminded me of all those Warner to Holt bombs lol

ram007

Starter
Rams will drive the fans through mad max fury road all through the session but when the dust settles and 16 games are played we will look up to find the road to super bowl