Foles 10 of 11 for 128 yards and a TD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Everything about that play was gorgeous.
Perfect play fake with his back to the defense.
Perfect protection to let the play develop.
Perfect route by Givens.
Perfect throw and placement by Foles.
Glad Brown was alright. I thought for sure he tore a knee. Finally a positive play and our starting OG is down.

That play was so pretty. Perfectly thrown ball. Great protection. Good catch by Givens. Foles has plus arm talent. He just needs to do his best to avoid the bad footwork and decision making he had in the Tennessee game. I thought Foles looked good against Oakland as well. I'm excited to see how he does this year.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perfect route by Givens.

Now whenever Givens is in teams will have to look for the bomb, which should open a lot up underneath.

Speedr@m

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perfect route by Givens.

it really was i tried to embed the video but it didn't work... wanted all to see it. Beautiful play fake and throw

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
it really was i tried to embed the video but it didn't work... wanted all to see it. Beautiful play fake and throw
Yeah, the NFL isn't a fan of having their videos anywhere else other than their site.
It used to work, but no longer.