Fisher Wants Chris Williams Back Next Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I believe this is an extra insurance policy as the early Saffold negotiations have came up empty for Fisher and looks like a sure thing that Saffold be be heading into UFA for the NFL world to make him a rich young man.

Like I said above at least if they get CW back they would have a OLT in TC & pre season other than that Sean Hooey who would be hurt in day one of TC.
Just some depressing thoughts. I so much want us to nail down this O-line with some real talent and nastiness.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
If he's cheap and seen only as a backup GUARD and not tackle then Im ok with it.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If he's cheap and seen only as a backup GUARD and not tackle then Im ok with it.

CW came cheap last yr when he signed here for the chance to start @about 1.5 mil. Now that he has a full season of starts under his belt and has started in the NFL at four OL positions for the Rams he is sure to ask for a big raise in 2014. What is a cheap price for him?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
CW came cheap last yr when he signed here for the chance to start @about 1.5 mil. Now that he has a full season of starts under his belt and has started in the NFL at four OL positions for the Rams he is sure to ask for a big raise in 2014. What is a cheap price for him?
I think a very good case could be made he was our worst healthy starter last season.

I don't see any significant raise coming his way. No other team is viewing Chris Williams as a fix to their oline anywhere.