Fisher vs Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fisher could beat the Pats and I'll still want him fired by the end of the season.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The patriots could probably put 100 on fisher but they will happy with 50.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
I'd be shocked, but happy if the Rams can pull off a win vs the Pats on the road. Fisher doesn't play to win. Plays not to lose, and then loses.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
eeek. He's been terrible against the Pats.

If we get blown out again he'll try and spin it

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Probably not going to get any better either but hey the LA move has been tough guys. Let's give fisher a break for nearing his 5th straight losing season with the Rams. It's not his fault.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
It certainly looks like things could get ugly quick, but damn if I won't be glued to my TV hoping Donald drives the GOAT into the ground a few times.

Plus we have Goff. And the Pats two losses were at home.

GO RAMS!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
eeek. He's been terrible against the Pats.

If we get blown out again he'll try and spin it

"It was the Gatorade, our guys obviously were dehydrated and New England's players were not. We didn't get the same amount of electrolytes added to ours"

#GatoradeGate

#BlueFont :snicker:

FRO

Legend
I fully expect the Rams to beat the Patriots Sunday. It's what they do under Fisher. Under perform most of the season and give the fans 4 or so games of false hope.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was there there in London when we got blown out by the pats it was not a good day well I mean unless you were a pats fan

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game was on of my yearly planned trips but I refuse to spend another penny for tickets till Fisher is gone .
I'm with ED.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
"It was the Gatorade, our guys obviously were dehydrated and New England's players were not. We didn't get the same amount of electrolytes added to ours"

#GatoradeGate

#BlueFont :snicker:

Tough loss tough loss...Our guys fought hard, the game was real close until they scored 30 unanswered points, but we'll fix that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I fully expect the Rams to beat the Patriots Sunday. It's what they do under Fisher. Under perform most of the season and give the fans 4 or so games of false hope.

I will be doing cartwheels if the Rams beat those cheats. Any way they can ruin their season is a good way. They already lost all their games against their division rivals to keep them close.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Tough loss tough loss...Our guys fought hard, the game was real close until they scored 30 unanswered points, but we'll fix that.
Pretty sure it was 45 unanswered actually. I seem to remember Givens catching the first score of the game and thinking..hmmm...maybe the Rams have a chance today.