Fisher vs Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I still remember how the D was supposed to contain Brady and Co. in London 2012. They got demolished by the Patriots. Even after a beautiful bomb from Sam to Givens for an early 7-0 lead. Patriots proceeded to put up 45 I believe.
I also remember that Sunday night game where Fisher's Titans got smoked in that 58-0 game. The Hoodie can and will out coach Fisher. I might not even watch this game because I feel so bad about it going in. Only other time I did this was in 2009 against the Vikings. Got destroyed in that one too. I hope they win for the players sake, but I'm all tapped out on confidence in Fisher and this staff.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'll be there in my new Gurley yellow and royal blue old school jersey. I hope we don't get run out of the stadium, but between our offense's ineptitude, our lack of discipline, and the refs sucking of Bellicheat's nuts every week, I expect another rout. Please Lord let Goff, Gurley, and Donald escape uninjured!! :bow::bow:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm going fishing Sunday and I'm not taking a radio.

I don't blame you one bit.. You enjoy yourself @bubbaramfan .... (y)

8733b0dfa681f9cf3aa314da28151fbe.gif

3.gif

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I get the pessimism but this is another great opportunity to see Goff grow!! He will get to see how a great team attacks him. This is going to be fun watching Goff learn what it takes to be the best from the best.

Hey I get people want Fisher gone but don't miss this chance to see Goff and this team grow and hopefully show the difference a good QB-Leader can make. I personally think this team is going to surprise people down the stretch because these guys are going to rally for each other, not Fisher. When these players look at guys like Aaron Donald working hard to be the best it has to be infectious especially after seeing glimmers of greatness from Goff last week! You know it brings me great pleasure now to watch Goff and see the Rams did make the right choice with the #1 pick but it's early, Its not too early to see flashes of greatness! This is the most excited I've been to be a Rams fan because all the peices are almost in place and the QB everyone has been worried about just needed a little time.