Fisher: Sticking with Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
"I'll make changes at receiver before I make a change at QB".
Is he throwing WR's under the buss??

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Please tell me he's joking or lying. Please.

Ellard80

Legend
That's just frustration talking. Austin drops one right to the defense... Quick doesn't run the right route.

However I'm not taking much from what Fisher is saying right after the game and he is upset.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Maybe it's time management makes a change at head coach before Fisher makes one to anything...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Does Case have some dirty pictures of FIsher or something? Why throw the WRs under the bus? If he's talking about Tavon, well then why pay him elite money? What a clusterfcck,

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can understand that reaction from Fisher if all those missed sight adjustments are something the receivers recognized in practice and didn't in this game. But all that said, if Goff is up to speed on the offense, it's time to take the training wheels off. Waiting for the all-22 to get published so I can post some of those videos. I think it's going to clear some stuff up with regard to how many missed opportunities there were.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Fisher's changed his mind before, specifically during the Davis-Hill controversy in 2014.

Ellard80

Legend
Does Case have some dirty pictures of FIsher or something? Why throw the WRs under the bus? If he's talking about Tavon, well then why pay him elite money? What a clusterfcck,

He is just angry and knew those questions were coming... I'm not saying he will or wont play Goff.

But his answers right after the game are close to meaningless.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
On the positive side--the offensive linemen will be doing tackling drills to keep those INTs from going to the house.

Ellard80

Legend

Tavon may be the most overpaid player in the NFL. I'm not saying he sucks.. but yeah. I think benny Cunningham could do everything he does.

Ellard80

Legend
I like Fisher as a man....

But yeah he can't recognize is own stink anymore. The way "he does things" hasn't worked for about a decade now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think I understand what Fish is doing. In his mind he is protecting Goff from the evils of the media and fans who want him thrown into the fire. But at this point Goff undoubtedly has a good grasp of the protections. At this point it is the move that needs to be made.

It's not about squeaking wins out every week if this receiver or that one runs the right actual route. It's about the team having the ability to improve week to week to where it becomes a top half of the league unit. That is not going to happen with a backup QB at the helm, plain and simple.

I feel sorry for Boras and Groh. Those two are really being dealt a bad hand and being forced to stick with it by putting more and more chips on the table.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And put who in his place

Fatty freakin Arbuckle!
fattyarbuckle.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon may be the most overpaid player in the NFL. I'm not saying he sucks.. but yeah. I think benny Cunningham could do everything he does.

What did benny do today? He can't do one tenth of what tavon does.

Ellard80

Legend
What did benny do today? He can't do one tenth of what tavon does.

He averages about 9 yds per reception career.. about the same as Austin.

He is just as good a return man also.

I think he has better hands also.

I'm being a bit facetious... but if you are one of those people that buys into the fabricated greatness of Tavon Austin I can't help you.

Tavon Austin is a solid player but not a star.