Fisher: Sticking with Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think the team would be disappointed either way.
Seriously doubt they care who's QBing if they end with that record.
That is why I think it is important to get Goff in the line up. Even with a 7 and 9 record, it could be encouraging for the team to see him out there getting better. Knowing better days are coming. 7 and 9 with Keenum is just a wasted year and everybody knows it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That is why I think it is important to get Goff in the line up. Even with a 7 and 9 record, it could be encouraging for the team to see him out there getting better. Knowing better days are coming. 7 and 9 with Keenum is just a wasted year and everybody knows it.
I get the sunk cost argument, but I still don't think the team cares if Goff plays and they end up with the same 7-9 record.
I'm willing to bet that the team (i.e., the other 52 guys) don't view Goff as their savior. They see him as a rookie who still needs to prove himself.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get the sunk cost argument, but I still don't think the team cares if Goff plays and they end up with the same 7-9 record.
I'm willing to bet that the team (i.e., the other 52 guys) don't view Goff as their savior. They see him as a rookie who still needs to prove himself.
I doubt the other 52 guys are very impressed with Keenum either. The whole team needs to prove they can do better than 3-4 and maybe Goff can be the spark they need . I know I'm beating a dead horse , but I want to see the kid .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I doubt the other 52 guys are very impressed with Keenum either. The whole team needs to prove they can do better than 3-4 and maybe Goff can be the spark they need . I know I'm beating a dead horse , but I want to see the kid .
Yeah, I get that too. It's hard to tell if they're becoming disenchanted with Keenum. I don't think they are right now though. He earned their trust before the season began, and many have since commented about how much of a baller he is, how hard he works, how much of a leader he is, and how he never quits. Recently though, you hear some off-the-cuff remarks about how the offense can't turn the ball over, how the offense needs to play better, etc., so there might be some cracks in the foundation. Again, hard to tell though.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I can tell you Keenum is very well respected in the locker room. No doubts about that. He'll be starting the game against the Panthers. Goff's time is coming, maybe this season, but it's not here yet.

RamWoodie

Legend
How is that a fact?
Start with his preseason performance...and move to the fact he's not starting despite a woeful performance by Keenum last Sunday. That says enough to me! You and no one else is going to convince me Fisher would rather lose a game than start Goff. Why would he hang his job out there like that?

Meantime you've provided nothing of substance that shows Goff is ready other than saying "he can't do any worse than Keenum".

I can equally say Mannion cant do any worse than Keenum.