1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fisher says Rams-Browns draft deal a possibility

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Yamahopper

Yamahopper Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,224,789.19
    I'am for trading down if the Rams can collect more picks, i would hate to pass on a elite player but we need so much talent to fill out the roster that it might be worth it. We could still get a great DT prospect and if we get another 2nd in a trade down we could fill the WR, G, and RB holes in that round. but if we went very far down we would need to get a 3rd and maybe a little something else. plus that teams 1st this year. I know that if Snead can screw over the Skins he can damn well screw over another team.

The Browns are in the same boat so that's why I think it would be extortion to try and get their 4th. Look at it from their point of view. They have control of all the elite players now. if they trade down to #6 2 of them will be gone. They will be sucking hind tit wen it comes to elite. Could screw up their whole draft plan if they have to go with a Clairborne. So that's why I say if we want the pick it will be a 2nd this year and a 3rd. Or a 3rd this year and a first next. Damn the draft value chart. Watching Holmgrens eyes when he was whining about the Rams < Skins trade he was pissed. He wants a pound of Fish's flesh.

And if Kalil is there at 4 I think a few teams will try to jump up and get him. The Browns may prefer a multitude of lower picks to a extra 3rd or even a 2nd.
  2. Ramhusker

Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pick 'Em Champion Pit Boss

Credit:
    $1,649,328.38
    Could the Rams conceivably trade up with Cleveland at 4, then on draft day, trade back down again? What a tangled weave this could become.