Fisher on Cardinals broadcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I just can't wait to see the real offense and imo it's a true two back system with Mason and Gurley. My favorite two rb and Lt the last two years in college and they are Rams. I'm pumped. I dont know when two backs with this much talent have been on the same team together in recent memory. Barry Word and Christian Okoye? Anybody think of some others.

Bradshaw and Jacobs when the G-men beat the patsies in the superbowl? Pretty good thunder and lightning duo there.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We will beat the Hawks week one without him. Then for the second game they'll have to contend with him as well as the rest of this team. Can't wait.

Even if the Oline makes strides in camp, that will be a tall order. I hope the offense can keep the mistakes to a minimum and the D can pitch a shutout because I don't expect the Rams O to be clicking early on.