Fisher not concerned about job security/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I wish that we had Chase Daniels. He can do what Johnny FB was supposed to be able to do.:football:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks... "well" may be a relative term.
;)
It doesn't look great and it isn't, but when you consider the competition the last four years, where Seattle went to two Super Bowls, won one, SF went to one and Arizona won 10+ games....it's not bad.

It's the 14-24 outside the NFCW that is a black eye on the Fisher regime.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It doesn't look great and it isn't, but when you consider the competition the last four years, where Seattle went to two Super Bowls, won one, SF went to one and Arizona won 10+ games....it's not bad.

It's the 14-24 outside the NFCW that is a black eye on the Fisher regime.
Well then the answer is simple. Stop focusing on beating the NFCW, and focus on beating everyone else.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well then the answer is simple. Stop focusing on beating the NFCW, and focus on beating everyone else.
Yep. I remember when Fisher got here and he said something to the effect of "we're going to compete in the division..."
Mission accomplished. Howbout everyone else? Could it really be a simple discrepancy of preparation and motivation? I hope not.