First Practice News and Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Aaron Green looks VERY quick!

And with hands.

Faulk is saying that Rams could win now, Fisher is excited, and they are loaded with talent.

I really think Aaron Green was a find.The Rams drafted Isahi Pead from his game at the Senior Bowl.
--- Green played well in the Senior Bowl. He also ran for 100 & 50 yards receiving against Oregon in TCU's Bowl game.

I like his quick cutting ability. Very surprised he went undrafted.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know how reliable the source is but it seems the radio team is not set and is ever changing.

http://sportsradiopd.com/2016/07/under-the-radar-72816/

• Multiple sources have told BSM that the Los Angeles Rams have undergone a series of changes with their plans for their radio broadcast team. The team originally wanted Andrew Siciliano and Eric Dickerson to anchor the broadcast, but insiders say that neither are expected to be a part of it. It’s unclear of why talks broke down, but the latest scuttlebutt is that the team is now strongly considering JB Long and Maurice Jones-Drew.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I really think Aaron Green was a find.The Rams drafted Isahi Pead from his game at the Senior Bowl.
--- Green played well in the Senior Bowl. He also ran for 100 & 50 yards receiving against Oregon in TCU's Bowl game.

I like his quick cutting ability. Very surprised he went undrafted.

I really like him too.

Anxious to see him against pros... But I like what I see going into it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Also let me know if you guys have any questions

You talk about the lack of TE's onbThe Rams.
--Justice Cunningham is going into his 3rd season & he is listed as a 2nd stringer behind Harkey & ahead of Hemmingway. That in it's self tells me a little bit.
-- How did Tyler Higbee look ? Reports he was looking good today. Then there is Benson Browne who is listed as 3rd string.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I really like him too.

Anxious to see him against pros... But I like what I see going into it.

My hope is finally The Rams don't have to waste a RB spot with Chase Reynolds. My thing is it shows a lack of depth. I liked Bryant & Bradley Marques on special teams.
Aaron Green has a cool running style .

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
More then 10,000 fans show up for Rams first day of training camp

Last edited:

Ram Pat

Rookie
Great work guy! Updates are much appreciated.

Depth chart very interesting as always at the begining of camp. Even though big Hav is hurt glad the Rams realize how fragile Saffold is and they are giving wichman reps at LG with the ones instead of RG where he played last year. Preparing Wichman for the inevitable Saffold injury and potential starting birth next year
Hopefully after having both shoulders done they won't pop out anymore

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
How did Case Keenum do? Sounds like both Keenum and Goff were dumping the ball off and throwing underneath today, and that Keenum has much more experience, but I'd like to hear a little more about him since he's our #1 QB as of now.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Heck yeah - A TJ siteing
Really liked his interview. He was always wearing a LA Dogers hat in St. Louis.

TJ is seriously fired up. He is hungry & won't take things for granit. He and Oletree together there rookie year come up and smash.He looks in great shape & is happy to be back.
I think the defensive backfield will be solid. Last year JJ & Rodney played well. They always seemed to give up big plays at the wrong times.
I hated the cushion JJ always gave A. Bolden. Seems like teams could always pick up the short 3rd downs at will. Then JJ says the thing he needs to work on is to not take plays off. That means his recipes was no playoffs. That is how that worked out for The Rams.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
How did Case Keenum do? Sounds like both Keenum and Goff were dumping the ball off and throwing underneath today, and that Keenum has much more experience, but I'd like to hear a little more about him since he's our #1 QB as of now.
Sounds like they are implementing boras and grohs system slowly to me. Start small and work your way up.
Just my guess is all

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My hope is finally The Rams don't have to waste a RB spot with Chase Reynolds. My thing is it shows a lack of depth. I liked Bryant & Bradley Marques on special teams.
Aaron Green has a cool running style .

The Rams were never using a HB roster spot on Reynolds. He's a pure special teams guy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams were never using a HB roster spot on Reynolds. He's a pure special teams guy.

In a sense you are right. If he is not playing on special teams,where does he play though ?
You can say that about a lot of players though.If you listen to Greg William speak about his defense,he says guys who aren't starting know they have to excel on special teams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In a sense you are right. If he is not playing on special teams,where does he play though ?
You can say that about a lot of players though.If you listen to Greg William speak about his defense,he says guys who aren't starting know they have to excel on special teams.

He plays special teams. I can't think of him taking a snap at HB in a regular season game. Maybe it's happened. But I don't recall it. My point is that the Rams aren't using a HB spot on Reynolds because they lack quality HBs. He has made the team in the past on his special teams prowess. If he gets replaced this year, it's because somebody else made him expendable on special teams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like a poster earlier stated about Bradley Marques. -- The coaches said watch how Bradley does it.He is making this Rams team,because he also excels on special teams. He will make it over Chase Reynolds. -- At least that has been my opinion. Then to hear on this thread how he is liked & only 23 years old.
Add on top of that he is a little raw because he was a 2 sport pro athlete !!
Dude was playing pro baseball.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like a poster earlier stated about Bradley Marques. -- The coaches said watch how Bradley does it.He is making this Rams team,because he also excels on special teams. He will make it over Chase Reynolds. -- At least that has been my opinion. Then to hear on this thread how he is liked & only 23 years old.
Add on top of that he is a little raw because he was a 2 sport pro athlete !!
Dude was playing pro baseball.
He plays special teams. I can't think of him taking a snap at HB in a regular season game. Maybe it's happened. But I don't recall it. My point is that the Rams aren't using a HB spot on Reynolds because they lack quality HBs. He has made the team in the past on his special teams prowess. If he gets replaced this year, it's because somebody else made him expendable on special teams.

I disagree . The RAMS are not going to carry 5 HB's . The roster spot battle is going to be Aaron Green or Chase Reynolds.
If not then they will have to carry one less WR which they won't.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I disagree . The RAMS are not going to carry 5 HB's . The roster spot battle is going to be Aaron Green or Chase Reynolds.
If not then they will have to carry one less WR which they won't.

Are you counting Tre Mason as one of those 5?