First Practice News and Reports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Is anyone else making it out to the Rams first open TC practice this Saturday?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I'll be there. I'll be sporting my Lamarcus Joyner jersey

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Probably not, busy day Sat but look forward to reading your comments. Did you get Season Tix Nick?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably not, busy day Sat but look forward to reading your comments. Did you get Season Tix Nick?
Unfortunately I'm a college student with minimal funds right now, so season tix was a bit of a stretch, but I hope to get them by 2018 the season before they move into the palace.

I did however get tickets with our very own @biggame1190 to the home opener vs Seattle. I'm hoping to make it to at least half of the home games this year even though I don't have season tix.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
@Ladoc , I don't know if this helps.

image.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Unfortunately I'm a college student with minimal funds right now, so season tix was a bit of a stretch, but I hope to get them by 2018 the season before they move into the palace.

I did however get tickets with our very own @biggame1190 to the home opener vs Seattle. I'm hoping to make it to at least half of the home games this year even though I don't have season tix.

Buy from scalpers, it's the smart way to go to games and you can get in cheaply even with decent seats. I've been to several games in STL and never showed up with a ticket and always sat in primo seats.

If you don't mind missing the early part of the first quarter you can even get tickets as low as 5 or 10 bucks.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
To anyone going to TC practices, let us know what you notice from the Hard Knocks presence. Are they in the background filming or do you get a sense the cameras or somewhat intrusive? Curious to see how it's working behind the scenes. :popcorn:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll be their! Wearing a throw back wind Breaker and #91 Long Jersey ( also Throw-Back!) and a Grey Hat w/ a turned up Brim! ( My Lucky Hat!!) Look for a Guy with a White Beard! And I'll be with My 3 Year Old Grand-Daughter and my Wife! And Note Pad in Hand!!!!!!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'll be their! Wearing a throw back wind Breaker and #91 Long Jersey ( also Throw-Back!) and a Grey Hat w/ a turned up Brim! ( My Lucky Hat!!) Look for a Guy with a White Beard! And I'll be with My 3 Year Old Grand-Daughter and my Wife! And Note Pad in Hand!!!!!!
Can't wait to read your report.

…..

Legend
I'll be at Disneylands Grand Californian Hotel for 3 nights next week. Its only 15 minutes up the freeway from TC.....

If I get to go it will be at the end of that on Friday the 5th. I'll have to drag my parents along and detour a road trip up the Pacific Coast Highway, so its a bit of a stretch. But crazier things have happened. I'd hate to be so close and not stop by for a look!

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm really looking forward to seeing the West Coast style camp reports from our friends out in Cali. @CoachO and others left some pretty big shoes to fill. Who is going to step up and make us all feel like we are there ourselves?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm really looking forward to seeing the West Coast style camp reports from our friends out in Cali. @CoachO and others left some pretty big shoes to fill. Who is going to step up and make us all feel like we are there ourselves?
For sure-- Coach O' had some excellent reports. I'll get out there at some point & have a lot better view of things. I get really jacked up. The only bad thing is you can't be everywhere at once.
I think I need to get glasses so I can zoom in better . Pretty near sited.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I bet it will (y)
At least get the players running first team . Can't wait for any reports from Rams training camp. This site seems real BLAH '' right now. St. Louis Ram fans seem like they had more passion coming into training camp.
Where is the excitement ?? This should be an exciting time for So Cal Ram fans. I guess the time zone is playing apart.
It was great getting reports early in the day West Coast time.