First look at NFL rookies in official uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
As other have mentioned, the all blue look is pretty brutal. There are worse uniforms out there in the NFL.... but it's annoying to see the Rams in all blue when it's easily their worst look.

The blue and yellow is best in my opinion. But I think the navy and gold looks fine too if paired with white or gold pants. Blue on blue? Looks bad, man.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
WTF Rams. Seriously, what the fucking fuck!?

Everybody HATES the blue on blue, including Demoff and Snisher.

Just don't get it. :headexplosion:

Hope they are just fucking with us.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
WTF Rams. Seriously, what the freaking freak!?

Everybody HATES the blue on blue, including Demoff and Snisher.

Just don't get it. :headexplosion:

Hope they are just freaking with us.
And Demoff CLEARLY knows how us fans feel about our feelings on the current jerseys.. ;)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Does the gold on the horns actually look like yellow?

I think it was the sun making it look more yellow

I say considering the 'Cut-a-way' shirt he wore on Draft day, and this photo, he likes showing off his Ab's!(n)

Elliott sure does seem to have the manlove for himself.

I would have preferred Goff step out looking like this ....
View attachment 13764

To a crowd that looked like this ....

View attachment 13765

I always thought the blue on the helmet should be the same as the blue on the Jersey, or vice versa.

Looks somewhere between Dickerson Era and recent year's colors. Tell me those shoulder stripes aren't yellow.

It was very sunny. Teams cannot change uniforms without submitting a change proposal two years in advance. The NFL probably does this to allow the merchandisers to plan the production change. They can stop making the old style so retailers are not overloaded with old stock, and be well supplied with the new jerseys by the time the change happens.....that is my conclusion anyway.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and name Zeke Elliot the rookie DBOY in 2016

TXRams86

The Infamous
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and go out on a limb and name Zeke Elliot the rookie DBOY in 2016
he's "that guy" who tries too hard to be cool but comes off as annoying.
we get it dude, it's your thing and you're proud of it.
but you're a professional now. act like one.

oh and or unis are horrible...if it hasn't been stated already :deadhorse: