First look at NFL rookies in official uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...jared-goff-carson-wentz-official-nfl-uniforms

This year's NFL rookies have sported practice gear in recent weeks while taking part in post-draft workouts and other team activities.

But this weekend, some of the top draftees got to show off what they look like in official game-day uniforms.

Forty-one players who were drafted last month are in Los Angeles for the NFLPA Rookie Premiere, an event held by the NFL Players Association's marketing and licensing arm. One highlight is a trading card photo shoot for Panini America, the NFLPA's exclusive trading card licensee. The players get to wear official uniforms for the shoot.

Here are pictures of some of this year's notable draft picks, including Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Ezekiel Elliott and Derrick Henry. Elliott showed off the midriff style he used at Ohio State, but as Kevin Seifert noted, it's probably illegal, according to NFL rules.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does the gold on the horns actually look like yellow?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
God I hate the blue on blue combo. That really needs to be eliminated... FOREVER.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Nnnnnnooopoooooooooo, not the blueberry....Agreed, most hideous thing ever...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
God I hate the blue on blue combo. That really needs to be eliminated... FOREVER.
I couldn't agree more!!(y)(y) That was my 1st thought, I hate it! Why did they have to ruin my day by Debuting the Players in this God-Awful Grape Uni!!:puke:

jap

Legend
As long as our O is rolling up points, our D is stuffing opponents' hopes & dreams, and our special teams are making positive differences every play, they can wear whatever the hell they want!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. The blueberry. And when will they ditch that doofy fucking collar!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Looks like the new pride and joy of Dallas is massaging his junk.....Jeez, go home and do that...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Looks like the new pride and joy of Dallas is massaging his junk.....Jeez, go home and do that...
I say considering the 'Cut-a-way' shirt he wore on Draft day, and this photo, he likes showing off his Ab's!(n)

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The all-blue uniform sucks so bad. Why Nike couldn't make freakin gold pants, I'll never know.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would have preferred Goff step out looking like this ....
Goff in uni.png

To a crowd that looked like this ....

Rams Fans.png

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The NFL is so overdoing the draft and post draft..........just leave it alone!!!