"Finishing Hot for the Second Year in a Row"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...ions-panthers-top-saints-ravens-edge-patriots

"Factoring in location, the host Rams are certainly at an advantage; Jeff Fisher's group, which is coming off a big win, is 4-3 in St. Louis. The Buccaneers, meanwhile, are an awful 1-5 on the road, despite boasting a turnover differential of plus-eight in away games -- that really is an incredibly weird stat. So what's been the catch? Stupid mistakes -- like Lavonte David's Week 1 gaffe -- come to mind, as well as a complete lack of offense. Tampa Bay averages just 282.5 yards per away game, the worst mark in the NFC by far and the lowest in the NFL. The Rams force more than two turnovers per game in St. Louis, where their defense clearly responds to the friendly crowd; they've also amassed 24 sacks at home, fifth best in the NFL. The Bucs are going to have a difficult time moving the football with rookie quarterback Mike Glennon against a team that seems to be finishing hot for the second year in a row. #TBvsSTL"

[hl]Next year, we will be contending for the Division title, since most of the Seahags will be locked up or suspended.[hl][/hl][/hl]

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
An 8-8 record would be sweet at this point. That would mean going into the off-season on a 3 game winning streak and beating the Hags in their house! That would be a nice consolation prize for this season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
An 8-8 record would be sweet at this point. That would mean going into the off-season on a 3 game winning streak and beating the Hags in their house! That would be a nice consolation prize for this season.

:bigup: Beating the Seahawks on the way out the door would be a great way to end the season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One game at a time!

But if we finished 8-8 I'd call it a HUGE success under the circumstances!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
:bigup: Beating the Seahawks on the way out the door would be a great way to end the season.
yeah and those who think Carrol will risk his playoff chances against a team that wouldn't mind beating a hated foe up so bad they go 1 and out aren't thinking long term ,he'd forfeit that game if he could as long as it doesn't compromise his ultimate goal

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
We have to take care of business this weekend first. Once we do that, we can look forward to ending the Seachicken's winning streak at home.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
We have to take care of business this weekend first. Once we do that, we can look forward to ending the Seachicken's winning streak at home.
And FWIW ,I'm glad it's a home game cuz it's less likely we overlook Tampa because of the "we must defend this house " paradigm

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
8-8 would be great for this season. Esp playing in our division, then next year I want 9-7, and then the next year I want 10-6 and playoff spot.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
8-8 would be great for this season. Esp playing in our division, then next year I want 9-7, and then the next year I want 10-6 and playoff spot.

Damn, you have more patience than most, me included. I was thinking more 10-6 next year plus playoffs. After that, being a serious contender for the big prize.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We will contend next year. The Hags on on the way out of the door. Carrol can only keep his cheating under wraps for so long....aka Putriots.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I want 8-8 this year since thats the best we can do. I want a winning record and trip to the playoffs next year which I think playin in the West will require at least 10 wins. We have the talent to do that. It will be our 3rd year with Schotty and SB and our second year with Walton. We should continue to improve in every phase of the game.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'll post like alot of Ram fans I see around posting " I'm tired of finishing hot or having excuses I want results"

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll post like alot of Ram fans I see around posting " I'm tired of finishing hot or having excuses I want results"

I agree but. "It is what it is...." I wish we were competing for a playoff spot this year, but we are not. I think we knew when Sam went down that the playoffs were out of sight. But hey, we have two first round picks, a very young and improving defense, and a couple of big play makers that are growing into the league. Oh, and I left out a coach that is one of the best.

I feel good about our future!

RamzFanz

Damnit
yeah and those who think Carrol will risk his playoff chances against a team that wouldn't mind beating a hated foe up so bad they go 1 and out aren't thinking long term ,he'd forfeit that game if he could as long as it doesn't compromise his ultimate goal

I don't know. He doesn't have a reputation for letting up and the fans would go nuts if they laid down to the Rams at home. We'll see.

Alan

Legend
Good point RamzFanz. If it was an away game then maybe (I doubt it though) but never at home.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Well IMA bet us in that game and yall know why. So I guess we wait and see