"Finishing Hot for the Second Year in a Row"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I don't know. He doesn't have a reputation for letting up and the fans would go nuts if they laid down to the Rams at home. We'll see.

Let him play his key starters all game and risk having us beat them up badly then. :sly:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Let him play his key starters all game and risk having us beat them up badly then. :sly:

The game means something for them now, yes? With their loss this week? What's at risk? Homefield?

jap

Legend
The game means something for them now, yes? With their loss this week? What's at risk? Homefield?

The health of his star players. The Horns can be pretty brutal on defense, and I don't know if they have a lot of love for 'Hawks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

With a Rams win; the Panthers and 49'ers could end up with identical records... 12-4.

I'm not sure who would own the tie breakers.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The health of his star players. The Horns can be pretty brutal on defense, and I don't know if they have a lot of love for 'Hawks.

True.

Quinn will especially be keeping him up at nights for the next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Hawks right? They won their first meeting.

The fact they haven't clinched home field tells me a scenario exists they could lose it.

I suspect it's only the 49'ers who could.

RamzFanz

Damnit
With a Rams win; the Panthers and 49'ers could end up with identical records... 12-4.

I'm not sure who would own the tie breakers.

Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I really think that the slow starts and hot endings are as simple as youth and experience. It takes the young guys awhile to adapt to the speed, new system redefined job duties etc... of the NFL. For these reasons I believe we may see another slow start with a new influx of youth again next year. This year we had a high percentage of first and second year players next it will be 1st 2nd and 3rd year players. Maybe with a couple key FA's we don't start quite as slow and put ourselves in position for a playoff birth. One thing in my opinion that is a certainty, we are building for the long haul.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Two Clubs
  1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory.
  6. Strength of schedule.
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss
In the scenario where we beat Seattle and SF beats Arizona, the whiners would win the division based on the division record (5-1 compared to 3-3) and have the first round bye. Carolina would be the top seed because of their victory over SF.

In the scenario where we beat Seattle and Arizona beats SF, Seattle still earns the top seed due to their victory over Carolina. Then there's the matter of the tie breakers between Arizona, New Orleans and SF. Not sure how that would pan out.