Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I know a lot of you will be happy to see this one. But don't be surprised to see him back! LOL

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Expected, but might have been closer than people think. CoachO, what are your thoughts on Brandon Washington's play this year so far? Did he play any Guard this year?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I expected Steward & Hooey....after viewing a couple of games...I still haven't viewed the Miami game either...well just parts...So Hill & Wilson are still in the mix...But they didn't jump out at me either....Neither did my dark horse Sabino....

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I expected Steward....after viewing a couple of games...I still haven't viewed the Miami game either...well just parts...So Hill & Wilson are still in the mix...But they didn't jump out at me either....Neither did my dark horse Sabino....

Sabino showed up quite a bit against Miami. Saw him in on a bunch of plays.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Expected, but might have been closer than people think. CoachO, what are your thoughts on Brandon Washington's play this year so far? Did he play any Guard this year?
His missed so much camp that it kinda surprised me that when he came back, he was slotted into the LT spot. I think he may have played well enough to garner some last minute consideration.

Which is the biggest surprise for me, at this point, because I was one who didn't think he had much of a chance coming into the camp, much less after missing so much time.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have a close friend who is "close" to the organization. Trust me, I am not one of those guys who likes to refer to having a "source" who ends up being the next door neighbor of the janitor's cousin.

So are you saying your source is the janitor?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
His missed so much camp that it kinda surprised me that when he came back, he was slotted into the LT spot. I think he may have played well enough to garner some last minute consideration.

Which is the biggest surprise for me, at this point, because I was one who didn't think he had much of a chance coming into the camp, much less after missing so much time.
It was strange for him to play so well in so little time, and at LT....Oh well, we'll see if was enough, at least I was finally able to see what the Rams saw in him.

A55VA6

Legend
So far I've expected these. I'm sure the tough calls will be tomorrow.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You guys might be surprised at the LB decisions.
I hope Armstrong didn't make it, IMHO, and I was hoping he'd play well in an expanded role....he didn't.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
QB(3): Hill - Davis - Gilbert
HB(5): Stacy - Cunningham - Mason - Watts - Reynolds
WR(5): Quick - Britt - Austin - Givens - Pettis
TE(3): Cook - Kendricks - Harkey
OT(3): Long - Barksdale - Person
OG(4): Saffold - Joseph - Robinson - Bond
C(2): Wells - Barnes
Offensive Total - 25

DE(5): Quinn - Long - Hayes - Sims - Westbrooks
DT(4): Brockers - Langford - Donald - Carrington
OLB(4): Ogletree - Dunbar- Steward--Wilson
MLB(2): Laurinaitis - Bates
CB(6): Jenkins - Johnson - Joyner - McGee - Gaines - Roberson
S(4): McDonald - McLeod - Alexander- Davis
Defensive Total - 25

K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker
LS: McQuaide

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
QB(3): Hill - Davis - Gilbert
HB(5): Stacy - Cunningham - Mason - Watts - Reynolds
WR(5): Quick - Britt - Austin - Givens - Pettis
TE(3): Cook - Kendricks - Harkey
OT(3): Long - Barksdale - Person
OG(4): Saffold - Joseph - Robinson - Bond
C(2): Wells - Barnes
Offensive Total - 25

DE(5): Quinn - Long - Hayes - Sims - Westbrooks
DT(4): Brockers - Langford - Donald - Carrington
OLB(4): Ogletree - Dunbar- Steward--Wilson
MLB(2): Laurinaitis - Bates
CB(6): Jenkins - Johnson - Joyner - McGee - Gaines - Roberson
S(4): McDonald - McLeod - Alexander- Davis
Defensive Total - 25

K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker
LS: McQuaide

Steward is gone brotha

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I expected Steward & Hooey....after viewing a couple of games...I still haven't viewed the Miami game either...well just parts...So Hill & Wilson are still in the mix...But they didn't jump out at me either....Neither did my dark horse Sabino....

I thought Sabino played really well last night