Final Cuts are starting!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have an "unofficial" list,,,, It will be interesting how close they are as these become "official"

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I have an "unofficial" list,,,, It will be interesting how close they are as these become "official"
Which TE is on the unofficial list, Cunningham or Bayer?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
not gonna divulge any names. I can't sorry,,,, most of the players don't even know yet.

But I will say this, its not the FINAL LIST, and from the list I received, there are still at least 4 more who need to be added to it. I was told that coaches are still fighting for "their guy" among the last group of players still TBD.

What I will say, NEITHER one was on the list I got.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

4010100-2789720088-giphy.gif

Rams4life

not gonna divulge any names. I can't sorry,,,, most of the players don't even know yet.

But I will say this, its not the FINAL LIST, and from the list I received, there are still at least 4 more who need to be added to it. I was told that coaches are still fighting for "their guy" among the last group of players still TBD.

How exactly are u able to get a list?

CoachO

Hall of Fame
How exactly are u able to get a list?
I have a close friend who is "close" to the organization. Trust me, I am not one of those guys who likes to refer to having a "source" who ends up being the next door neighbor of the janitor's cousin.

Ram4life11

Rookie

I have a list of 19 players that are gone. 1 guy on my list I expected to be on the 53 man roster...

Rams4life

I have a close friend who is "close" to the organization. Trust me, I am not one of those guys who likes to refer to having a "source" who ends up being the next door neighbor of the janitor's cousin.

I understand. I have a guy that I've talked to since the rams moved to the lou. He works in their pr office. He will tell me some inside stuff from time to time but I've been unable to reach him today. But yesterday he told me Bayer over Cunningham. But that was before bayer dropped 2 passes last night.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I am not going to get into specific names of players. Not my place to do that to any of these guys.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Coach O you should PM me the list. That way when its all over I can confirm anyone you say was on your list..;)

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Coach O you should PM me the list. That way when its all over I can confirm anyone you say was on your list..;)
yeah,,, thats a good idea,,,,,,,,NOT!!!!!! Better yet,,, I will send it over to you sometime TOMORROW around 3:15 CST.