Favorite Slang words/phrases when you were 10 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There was 1 thing I cared about at 10 years old.

083117-tiffani-amber-thiessen-saved-by-the-bell-embed-1-2000-800178c5812b4d4c982cf119fae4fbf3.jpg

That said...."Psych" was definitely was that was overused for me.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
far out , man. cheech and chong albums are a webster's dictionary full of 70's slang.

nighttrain

Legend
Wow... really? I graduated from Loara High in '73. Always good to hear from a fellow Saxon!
Also, I lived close to Euclid and Ball Rd which was quite close to D-Land. Still remember the fireworks every night during the summer.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Euclid and Ball Road was right around the corner, I lived in two places in Anaheim, on Kimberly Ave. and Gary street, then family moved to Maywood, culture shock for sure..but the fire works were cool, and me and my BFF used to sneak into DL all the time. I graduated in '65
train

Tano

Legend
Euclid and Ball Road was right around the corner, I lived in two places in Anaheim, on Kimberly Ave. and Gary street, then family moved to Maywood, culture shock for sure..but the fire works were cool, and me and my BFF used to sneak into DL all the time. I graduated in '65
train
I grew up in San Pedro but went to Cal State Fullerton which is a 20 minute drive from Disneyland

And I never once went to Disneyland or Knotts Berry Farm when I was in college lol

Probably because I was burned out from going so many times from when I was 5 to 17 years old

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I spoke pidgin when I was that age so most of it would be a complete foreign language to almost all here.

One that immediately came to my mind from that age though was...

Haaaaalaaaaa or Haaalaaaalaaaa

You would say that if someone was about to get in trouble or if someone had a problem with you or something. So at that age... this was said a lot around school especially.

Kinda like saying Oooooooooo or Ugh Oh.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
train
train, which school did you graduate from? Also, where are you living now and how did you end up there?

~ArkyRamsFan~

nighttrain

Legend
I grew up in San Pedro but went to Cal State Fullerton which is a 20 minute drive from Disneyland

And I never once went to Disneyland or Knotts Berry Farm when I was in college lol

Probably because I was burned out from going so many times from when I was 5 to 17 years old
went to East LA Jr college then Cerritos and finally Cal State Dominguez Hills

then in 4th year ran out of money and that was that.
train

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
train
train, do you remember that '51 championship? That would be great if you did.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
went to East LA Jr college then Cerritos and finally Cal State Dominguez Hills

then in 4th year ran out of money and that was that.
train
Time to go back and finish it, train! I went back as an old guy and kicked kids collective asses academically in regard to GPA! Just DO IT!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I spoke pidgin when I was that age so most of it would be a complete foreign language to almost all here.

One that immediately came to my mind from that age though was...

Haaaaalaaaaa or Haaalaaaalaaaa

You would say that if someone was about to get in trouble or if someone had a problem with you or something. So at that age... this was said a lot around school especially.

Kinda like saying Oooooooooo or Ugh Oh.
Haaaaaalaaaaa, Haaalaaaalaaaa.... Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don’t know about 10yrs but “gnarly” was popular with me and my best friends as youngsters.

We built a 3-story treehouse as teenagers and named it Fort Gnarly Dog. :horns:

:D

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
so sorry, became a Rams fan in "58, Dick Bass, and then Roman Gabriel...
train
As did I - first game ever was against the Colts with Unitas;
but '58 was Billy Wade and Jon Arnett, (my very old friend) :cheers2:

nighttrain

Legend
As did I - first game ever was against the Colts with Unitas;
but '58 was Billy Wade and Jon Arnett, (my very old friend) :cheers2:
Arnett had the press and the nickname, the Jaguar, but Dick Bass was the far better player.
train

nighttrain

Legend
Hello train, where are you living now and how did you end up there?

~ArkyRamsFan~
Living just outside small farming community, Barnes City, Poweshiek County, Iowa. Moved here after getting out of prison in 1982. Was convicted of growing Maryjane in California.
I had an acreage, 10 acres, just outside Desert Hot Springs.

Leaving Cali and moving to Iowa was my best option, a lot of family and friends, been here over 40 years.

train

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, many of the fun slang terms of my youth would get me cancelled in today's world