Favorite Slang words/phrases when you were 10 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I specifically targeted age instead of decades. So now @Memento can join in... Give the slang word or phrase.
Mine would be "Bad," meaning good. Well before Michael Jackson thought to make a song about it when he was probably still in diapers, singing for the Jackson-Five..
I imagine:
@nighttrain was saying "Hey...." like Arthur Fonzerelli
@Allen2McVay was probably saying "Groovy!"
@Dodgersrf was saying "tripindicular"....or full on Spiccoli, "Dude, that was my head!"
@Merlin? Some word or phrase from Dance Fever with Danny Terrio...

Even if you see someone post's something, please give the region or where in town. I was in Whittier, CA at that time but shyte might be different in the Valley where Merlin was (Gag me with a Fork!)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I didn’t really have a phrase. I was a quiet kid, lost in her own world most of the time. Honestly, I don’t remember, haha.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These are things best learned over a cold one. But I have a few of them that go back. Like "right on" which I use rather frequently. :clinkingbeer:

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well here goes.....I grew up in Anaheim, California and spent my teen years saying, Bitchin'!!! Cars that were fast were bitchin' and girls that were pretty were also bitchin'.

As I've gotten older I'll admit I'm kinda glad that that word went away. I mean things are still Bitchin' but there's better ways to express oneself these days.

~ArkyRamsFan~

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Fucking A.

And to @Loyal. Never in my life did I say "Groovy" ... You Jive Turkey.
Heh....that brings back even more memories....said that one a time or two.
Though I will certainly admit I NEVER said "Groovy." Yuck that doesn't sound "Bitchen" at all.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn’t really have a phrase. I was a quiet kid, lost in her own world most of the time. Honestly, I don’t remember, haha.
Maybe some phrase from the Red Hot Chili Peppers? (favorite Band?)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heh....that brings back even more memories....said that one a time or two.
Though I will certainly admit I NEVER said "Groovy." Yuck that doesn't sound "Bitchen" at all.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
"Oh Elizabeth, I'm commin!" ~ Fred

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You aint lived until you tell your teachers to suck it in 1999.

shawn michaels dx GIF by WWE

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I was 10, “cherry” was all the rage.
10 years later I overused the phrase “ or what?” You gonna eat that or what? are we leaving now or what? A girlfriend had a tshirt silk screened with the phrase and gave it to me. I wore it for years until it fell apart.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
All the ones we used to use wouldn’t be deemed acceptable these days.

nighttrain

Legend
Well here goes.....I grew up in Anaheim, California and spent my teen years saying, Bitchin'!!! Cars that were fast were bitchin' and girls that were pretty were also bitchin'.

As I've gotten older I'll admit I'm kinda glad that that word went away. I mean things are still Bitchin' but there's better ways to express oneself these days.

~ArkyRamsFan~
whereabouts in Anaheim? As a small kid I watched as Disneyland was being built, also went to Loara High School.
And yeah back then "bitchen" was a word to describe "very cool".

train

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
whereabouts in Anaheim? As a small kid I watched as Disneyland was being built, also went to Loara High School.
And yeah back then "bitchen" was a word to describe "very cool".

train
Wow... really? I graduated from Loara High in '73. Always good to hear from a fellow Saxon!
Also, I lived close to Euclid and Ball Rd which was quite close to D-Land. Still remember the fireworks every night during the summer.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I didn't use it much but people around me at work would always say

DUDE!
I still use that word on the internet!