Fassel Says; " Everybody .... "

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Half this roster needs to go see the wizard and get some heart. Myself and 10 other fans outta the stands woulda played harder then our defense on that last drive -hell knew Kaepernick was gonna run it I was screaming it from my couch.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
What "motivational tactic" is he talking about here? How about, play well or lose your job? More and more this world team is becoming like the Twilight Zone or Bizarro World. This isn't helping, John.

giphy.gif

*************************************************************************************
Rams interim coach John Fassel hasn't deployed his secret motivational tactic yet. He was asked about it today. "I think I'm overblowing it," Fassel said, laughing. "It'll be short and sweet. Building it up into this amazing thing, which it's not."

His players have been asking them when he's going to bring it out. "And I feel like l, 'Gosh, I'm going to disappoint them,' because they think it's going to be hot, and it's really going to take about a minute."

Alden Gonzalez/ESPN Staff Writer

Ram65

Legend
Good line play. Give Goff time and open lanes for Gurley. Sure Cooper and Higbee making plays.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What "motivational tactic" is he talking about here? How about, play well or lose your job?
" THIS^^^!!!" OR Just turn our Defense loose on our Offence in practice in FULL PADS!! Teach them to Deal with a HARD NOISED D-LINE!!