Fassel Says; " Everybody .... "

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In Coach Fassel's Monday press conference he said " Everybody has something to play for!" This got me to thinking. As Fans, what would you like to see MOST in the Rams Final game of the Season!?! Besides "A Win!", so we don't have to think about losing 12 straight games to close the Season!! What would you like to see most, from the Team or specific players!!? I'll Start:
* I want to see Gurrrley Break 100 yards rushing! AND
* I want our D to get at least 6 sacks, so we have a more respectable season sack total! AND
* I would like to see Goff get his 1st WIN!!

I could go on and on but I want to hear from you guys!!! Thoughts!!?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just win the damn game, that's right try to win, that will serve the team well and with the absence of a first round draft choice make some of us sleep a little better for a couple of days.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanna see Mannion and the other young guys that might be replacing Quick and taking more snaps from Kendrick. I wanna see Robinson at guard and more of number 24 Blake Countess and Hill since cb is a major concern I wanna see how they continue to develop. From Goff I just want to see him have fun right now the game doesn't look fun at all for him so I want him to relax and just let it fly

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see Gurley run for 200 yards so history can say he ran for 1000 yards without having a single 100 yard rushing game

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd like to see an o line do their job, so that everyone else can do their job.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'd like to see the Rams defense play defense the last 5 minutes of the game.
giphy.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I could give a shit about any of the players racking up personal stats.

I just want to see a win for the team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could give a crap about any of the players racking up personal stats.

I just want to see a win for the team.
A Dominant one, with total devastation would make my day!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think Fassel knows what terrible players are on this team. Fisher never wanted to admit it which is why he hung on to players like Quick, Pead, Barnes etc. These guys should be playing their hearts out because they are basically applying for jobs. It even says more about Fishers picks when you see players like Quick and Britt taking plays off the last couple of games.

Not to mention hearing from players that some people are just here and don't really care about winning. That's just bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want to see some further development by Goff, where he gets himself set and makes his decisions a little quicker and I think his accuracy will come with that.

I also want to see this OL in its current configuration have a strong game, demonstrating that they can improve at least in the last game. If that happens Gurley will have a nice game, he simply needs a crease.

Lastly I want to see more of Higbee and Cooper. NOT QUICK. NOT BRITT. Those guys are gone this offseason. This offense sucks even with them, it is the worst in the league. Quick should be cut or failing that inactive. Britt needs to play due to injuries and all, but let's see more of the kids. Higbee can be a huge weapon for this offense and safety blanket for Goff. Coop should be a routine option in early reads for Goff. Feature the kids and see what we have ffs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Too many players have brought disappointment of varying degree throughout the season. Honestly, I think we will all be surprised how many players on this year's roster will be gone within the next couple years. The new HC and his staff will evaluate and make their roster adjustments. Some will get picked up by other teams, while others will be done playing altogether.

At this point I would like to end the year with a win because it's going to be a very long off-season for everyone involved including the fans. Stan, et al, are going to have to work their collective asses off over the next 7-8 months getting the fan base re-energized about the Rams in 2017.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It even says more about Fishers picks when you see players like Quick and Britt taking plays off the last couple of games.
I have to disagree with you when it comes to Britt. In the last couple games he's had to be helped from the field, three times that I know of, with a banged-up shoulder. And he has come back in each time!! That doesn't sound like a player that is taking plays off to me!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I want to see some fire and some passion from someone... Anyone! on the team. Play like you have some fuckin pride and competitive drive for Christ sakes.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Since I will be driving down from Norcal to be in the stands at the Coliseum I want to see far more effort than what it takes me to get there. I want to see some Cardinals wishing that they never stepped on the field. I want to see an all out ace kicking by the Rams! I want to walk out of there knowing I just saw a legit NFL football team lay the smack down on an opponent in their own house.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Win would be nice.
Other than that I want to see Donald, Hekker, Ogletree Goff come through it with both ACL's intact so I don't have to wait till Thanksgiving to see them play again.
The coaches and some of the players thought the season ended weeks ago so I really don't care about them.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Since I will be driving down from Norcal to be in the stands at the Coliseum I want to see far more effort than what it takes me to get there. I want to see some Cardinals wishing that they never stepped on the field. I want to see an all out ace kicking by the Rams! I want to walk out of there knowing I just saw a legit NFL football team lay the smack down on an opponent in their own house.

Hope you have a kick ass time, bro. Its so much nicer when you hear the "Whose house? RAMS house!" chants and the team is actually playing Well and NOT getting waxed. Post pics!