Fantasy Advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

X said:
iced said:
jrry32 said:
I'm not a big fantasy guy)imo, teaches people to look for the wrong things in football) but I'd sit Rodgers. Ray Horton is a really bright defensive mind. I think he'll limit Rodgers to a point.

Whereas Rivers should do well against the Jags.

How does it teach people to look for the wrong things?

Seems to me the guys who win or the best are generally guys who know football and what to look for.
Yeah, I gotta agree with Iced. When I used to play, I'd go through everything like an NFL coach would. Matchups, injury reports, trends (players vs schemes, schemes vs schemes), etc. It really was too much work for me, and even after all of that, you'd get a player you sat that would absolutely go off when there was no rhyme or reason why he did. Or you'd start a player that historically was a beast against a certain team or defense, and that guy would disappear. Too frustrating.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

my general rule of thumb has been "if it's his first game (or first one back),start 'em"

always works..

even did it with danario alexanders first game against the chargers when he debuted for us...

oh and start every defense against the texans - i let go rams defense (calm your tits,i have KC def in bothleagues) last weekend and they got 29 points...

BTW KC defense is 6th in overall scoring - now thats f'in crazy

…..

Legend
I played Rodgers today over Andy Dalton

head to head, Dalton got more points 36-32

but it didnt hurt me.